Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Loveyourtruth34

Living my truth. Empty Living my truth.

Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 22:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
1st time venturing this far into myself, and my truths. Hope to find healthy progression here to move forward.

I'm 27. When I was 14, my aunt and I kissed. We are around the same age (long story), and though they are blood, she wasn't around in my youth, so that aunt relationship wasnt really built. The passion between us was something serious though.

Fast forward and we are close now, but nothing sexual. I still have a huge attraction to her though, and think about her constantly. I want us to be sexual, but I think she is afraid of the ramifications. Still hoping one day that changes. Also, after our fun encounter 10 years ago, I think I now fetishize the concept. The fun of sharing a secret with someone thats so intimate and fun is exhilarating. Unmatched. Had a close encounter at 16 with another extremely attractive aunt that didn't help my feelings. Hoping I can live my truth in this forum and not feel shamed for it. I'd like to grow and the only way is to embrace all sides of myself. God speed.

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Living my truth. Empty Re: Living my truth.

Fri 10 Jun 2022 - 11:11
Hi, Loveyourtruth, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I hope we can help you move forward with living your truth. Please feel free to discuss or share your truth in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Lkm likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 10 Jun 2022 - 14:52
Welcome aboard!