Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MommasBoy

Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom Empty Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom

Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 14:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
When I was 28 and my mother 51, she initiated a sexual relationship with me when I came home to visit for Thanksgiving in 98. At the time my stepfather was close to losing his battle with cancer and, what was supposed to be something casual between us became something much more. My mother and I were in a monogamous relationship for the next 5 years until my youngest sister nearly caught us. Out of an abundance of caution, mom and I eventually split up and, starting dating other people. We both eventually got married and, moved on but, our past was never far behind. Eventually mom and I ended up having an affair and, both our marriages ended in divorce. Mom and I haven't been with anyone else since and, now we live together as a couple in guise of a son caring for his aging mother.

Unowen17, Lisse, Nighttouch, curioussoul and OwenSue like this post

OtherHans

Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom Empty Re: Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom

Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 22:06
Congratulations on your enduring love for one another.

How would you describe your relationship? Family with a sexual/romantic aspect? Spousal? Or something else?

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom Empty Re: Living in a Consangenious Relationship with Mom

Sun 6 Oct 2024 - 9:34
Hi, MommasBoy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I hope you and your mother are living an untroubled life. OtherHans has asked some great get-to-know-you questions, and I won’t burden you with more for right now. I believe Rick Fortune and his mom got together under similar circumstances, though he’s sadly lost her a year or two ago.

Please feel free and encouraged to answer Hans’ questions in the members-only areas, and I hope you enjoy the forum. Best wishes to your mom and lover.

Peace,
UN

Mon 7 Oct 2024 - 2:32
oedipus and jocasta should be together forever, your place was next to your mother (wife) sometimes we want to deceive our true nature but in the end love finds its way.

Unowen17, Oedipus95 and Lisse like this post

OwenSue

Mon 7 Oct 2024 - 3:56
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It’s inexplicable to most. The feeling of complete sexual and emotional satisfaction of having complete relations with your mother. I understand the euphoria of holding, suckling and being one with my mother from the age or 19, caresses, to 20 completion in her until the age of 38. She died in 2007. My wife, also my first cousin and I understand the absolute perfection of our union. It’s something I can’t explain to those who don’t live it. Miss my mother terribly but my love is expressed within my wife now. It’s a family bond that is like no other bond.

Unowen17, Silent_Witness, Lisse, Matteo Ampelio and curioussoul like this post

Silent_Witness

Tue 8 Oct 2024 - 6:45
Interesting story. I'm always fascinated by the mothers who make the first move.
Do you mind sharing how she did it, and what her reasoning was? Was it a spur of the moment thing, or did she think it through ahead of time.
Glad you guys made it work.

Unowen17 likes this post

OwenSue

Tue 8 Oct 2024 - 15:26
I’ve thought about this many times over the years. We made moves simultaneously without talking about it. She scratched my back at night. Eventually I rolled over and she began to scratch my chest. I started getting erections and hiding it under the covers, she pretended not to notice. She began wearing a shear nightgown and I pretended not to notice. As she scratched my chest, her elbow would brush my cock, once, then twice, then repeatedly - I pretended not to notice. She brought coffee in the morning and I pretended to be asleep laying on my back with an erection. She pretended not to notice. This took place over several months. Her nightgown would fall open, I pretended my eyes were shut and she pretended not to notice that her breast were exposed in the dark room. I recall one night laying on my back while she scratched my chest. My erection was covered by the bed sheet. Her elbow hit my erection. In the dark I pulled down the sheet. Her elbow rubbed me repeatedly but we acted like nothing was happening. Eventually after months, maybe a year - she took me into her mouth. No words.

Did she plan it? Think about it? I don’t know. Sexual desire is so strong. She was lonely and we loved each other. It just happened slowly. No, it was definitely not spur of the moment. It was very gradual. Within another year, we had intercourse in her bed in the pitch dark. It seemed to all unfold gradually without talking or intentions.

By the way, she was a perfectly composed polite and quiet southern lady - no one could have imagined our relationship - and she and I never talked about it - also we never talked during our ‘meetings’.

Lisse and Matteo Ampelio like this post

OwenSue

Tue 8 Oct 2024 - 15:38
And another thought. When I was about 12, I was caught with 2 other boys ‘playing doctor’. The mom who caught told my mother and the other mother which embarrassed all of us. I think maybe… not sure… that my mother did a few things to try and ensure that I did not become ‘gay’. She wasn’t homophobic. She encouraged me to date girls and set me up on dates. Maybe, possibly in the back of her mind, she was teaching me about women and ensuring that I was interested??? Not certain about this.
Olderson1991

Fri 11 Oct 2024 - 22:03
I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago

Unowen17 and OwenSue like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum