Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

on Sun 31 May - 23:28
Hi, Soliloquy,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. We can always use more allies, but can you tell us a little more about what brought you here?

Stay safe,
UN

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

on Sun 31 May - 23:31
Just general interest and intellectual curiosity about the topic in general really

Hard to find a place that comes off as genuine about the subject since if its not clearly writing with one hand it feels like its more likely to be a long article about how its bad and you shouldnt even think it and thats way too ridiculous
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Mon 1 Jun - 16:54
OK, Soliloquy, that’s good enough for me. We don’t want either of those things around here. Smile

I’ll upgrade your membership in a few minutes.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Mon 1 Jun - 22:32
Welcome aboard!

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Intro

on Mon 1 Jun - 23:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all, im a single divorced male living in Texas. Im not involved with family; id consider myself learning/interested. Maybe my aim is a little off, but I only recently became aware that more families experience this than I had thought.

I do have a lot of questions; mostly about the family dynamic, how things developed, what aspects of your lives were effected, etc. I hope that this doesnt make me unwelcome here; if my mindset or unfamiliarity causes offense, I apologize
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Tue 2 Jun - 1:38
Hi, FallGuy321,

Welcome to KS. You sound like a legitimately curious and respectful man and not just here to get fap stories, so I’m going to go ahead and upgrade your account.

Hope you learn what you’re looking for, and if you want to know anything that hasn’t been discussed already, please ask. The north side of Regular isn’t like they say it is in the fap forums.

Stay safe,
UN

on Tue 2 Jun - 1:49
The North Side of Regular? Who/why named it that?
Are there any resources/writings I should make it a point to look at? A specific person who you would think knowledgable?
Thanks for the welcome!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Tue 2 Jun - 3:19
A: I just did. Look at my location. Smile
B: Keith’s and Jane’s blogs are both good resources. And just browse the back articles here.

http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/

https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com/

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Tue 2 Jun - 4:57
Welcome aboard, Fall Guy!

on Wed 3 Jun - 1:15
Thanks for the welcome!
Ingenting

on Fri 26 Jun - 8:37
Hi,

I'm 30+ guy, was reading the Full Marriage Equality blog for a long time. Nothing ever happened between me and my sister, however there was some teasing when we were younger. Even now I sometimes feel the tension, but I don't think we'd ever go that way. I'm mostly interested in, as in the blog title, about marriage equality. If it has been implemented for non-hetero couples why is it still denied everywhere (I suppose) for consanguinamorous couples? Are there any chances for a legal change in any country?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Fri 26 Jun - 10:31
Hi, Ingenting,

There is always a chance, but I think it’s going to take some high-profile court cases to do it.

BTW, are you requesting full membership?

Stay safe,
UN

on Fri 26 Jun - 10:35
That would be nice.

I'd call myself an ally, but I still have mixed feelings for my sister since her marriage isn't going well lately to say the least.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Fri 26 Jun - 13:55
OK, Ingenting, I’ll upgrade your membership in a few minutes. We’re always grateful for true allies. Hope you can find a calling here.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Fri 26 Jun - 15:43
Welcome aboard! I’m glad my blog has been some good reading.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty hi

on Fri 26 Jun - 19:03
i believe no one should go through this life lonely. if you should find yourself loving a family member more than anyone else, good for you, now all you have to do is figure what to do about it. you are now in a fourum that can help you decide one way or another.my name is richm, and i am a supporter.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Fri 26 Jun - 20:17
Hi, Richm,

Thank you for your support for Ingenting.

Are you also requesting upgrade? If so, please tell us so and confirm that you are 18 or older.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum