Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
sonofoedipus
sonofoedipus

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 19 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 22:20
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Kindred Spirits!

I wish I had found you all sooner. I'm Kenneth, a 32 year old male in an open Polyamorous relationship with two other friends. Since childhood I've had a crush on my aunt. I thought it would diminish with age but it has only grown stronger. She knows I'm attracted to her but not that I'm in love with her, besides she's married.

Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 19 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 0:10
Hi, SonOfOedipus, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Please let us know if we can be of help in any way, and feel free to contribute.

Stay safe,
UN

sonofoedipus likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 2:11
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 17 Dec 2020 - 0:43
welcome to KS Smile
nick1ups

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 19 Empty New here

Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 1:20
Glad I found this forum!. Awesome reading other people experiences. I do not have any experience myself, but hopefully one day.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sun 20 Dec 2020 - 1:36
Nick, do you want to get upgraded? You’ll need to confirm you’re 18 or older and explain a little more about why you’re here.

Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 17:51
Hi

Merry Christmas and Happy New year

My name is Anna.  I am 41 years old and I am impregnated by my son. On the 18th of June, we gave birth to our baby boy. Life has changed since then for all of us. My son wants to marry me but I am not sure. This is my short story . Any advice discussion would be appreciated . Glad to be in this group.

Thanks

Anna Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Anna maria on Tue 22 Jun 2021 - 14:43; edited 1 time in total

Bigsc28 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 3:54
Hi, Anna,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I see this is a duplicate intro post.

Please tell us how old your son was when you began your relationship with him.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 13:15
Hi I am Hans 29 and in love with my sister, she’s 18. She also loves me but things are not so easy here. Would like to hear from you people for advice!!

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 15:10
Hans, please confirm your relationship with your sister was not sexual before she was 18.

Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 20:15
No it is not sexual! We are very conservative. And there are problems in the family like emotional psychological abuse from my stepmother. Which has hindered in so many stages of my social development! I want to improve and would love to get help from this forum! Thank You!

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Fri 1 Jan 2021 - 1:04
This forum is for people who have some romantic and/or sexual desire for, or experience with, a family member. Also, allies of the same. It isn’t for general help with “regular” relationships between family.

Fri 1 Jan 2021 - 1:27
Yes and I want a very close romantic/ sexual relationship with her and there are problems in the family. I really want her but my stepmother(her mother) just likes to manipulate me and does not like me even still. I am here to get advices to get closer romantically and sexually with my half sister. Hope you understood what I mean.

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 1 Jan 2021 - 10:47
Thanks for answering Keith’s questions, Hans. I’ve upgraded your membership.

I hope you’ll tell us more about your situation in the members-only forums so we can help you.

Stay safe,
UN

http://methru.blogspot.com

Fri 1 Jan 2021 - 18:24
I'd like to just make a note: I joined here when I had less self-awareness of my gender identity. My pronouns are now they, she and he. I prefer mixing between all three, in that order.

FullMarriageEquality, blackroseheart, polyguy and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 9:18

Last edited by herostratus on Wed 11 Jan 2023 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 11:32
Hi, Herostratus, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Were you involved with either of your parents, and if so, how old were you when that involvement started?

Stay safe,
UN

Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 12:19

Last edited by herostratus on Wed 11 Jan 2023 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 14:47
Thanks for the clarification, Herostratus. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

And please make yourself at home. BTW, interesting choice of forum name. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Oedipus95 likes this post

FLHotwife

Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 17:54
Good afternoon, my name is Michelle I am 50 years old. I have been sexually involved with my son for about 2 years now. I look forward to chatting and meeting you all.

polyguy and Scandinaviaincest like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:07
Welcome aboard, Michelle! I’ve upgraded your account. Your username implied to me that you engage in ethical nonmonogamy. There are some of us here who do.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:17
Welcome to KS, Michelle! Congratulations on your love with your son. Please tell us more about yourselves and get acquainted.

Stay safe,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 22:30
Welcome Michelle! Mom and I, just one couple welcome you! We have been together for 17 years this summer. Hoping you and your son can someday rival us- we love who we are and wish the same pleasure we have found!

Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Rolland4595

Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 5:48
Hello, I’m Alex, and me and my cousin have been sexually involved for 6 years now. Nice to meet you all!
Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 6:20
добро пожаловать в Kindred Spirits
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum