Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
KIMKIM
KIMKIM

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 28 Empty Intro

Thu 9 Mar 2023 - 20:21
I am Kim I am 32 and from the Boston area. I had a relationship type of thing with my ex bf and my father as a poly type situation I guess for awhile in my late teens and into my early 20's..... My bf at the time was dating both me and my dad at the same time.

johner23, KittyCat and Olderson1991 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 28 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 1:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
KIMKIM, can you be clear that this did not involve adults having sex with anyone under the age of 18?

johner23 likes this post

KIMKIM
KIMKIM

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 28 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 12:08
How do I do that ? Can't go back in time and like post an ID or something from when I was 18 ?

johner23 likes this post

Amico di Amore

Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 13:08
You could just tell us that everyone was over 18. We'll trust you.

Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 22:38
KIMKIM wrote:How do I do that ?      Can't go back in time and like post an ID or something from when I was 18 ?

Sorry I wasn’t more clear. Stating it here will be enough for us.

johner23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 22:40
KIMKIM, I’ve upgraded your account. Thanks for your patience!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Abwest84

Sun 21 May 2023 - 7:51
Hello everyone.

I'm a 38yr old male.

As is I'm an ally of consanguinity.

Currently, I'm in love with my first cousin (36yr old female)

I think she has a thing for me too.

I don't want it to just be a thing though. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I don't see her and together in the future as an "incest" relationship.

Not gonna lie, the only family interaction that kinda puts me off is mother son. I just don't understand that one, but promise to be kind and considerate to those that are.

Thank you for providing a safe space.

Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 21 May 2023 - 9:42
Welcome, Abwest84. I’ve upgraded your account. Thank you for being an ally, and best of luck starting a relationship with your cousin. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.

Stay safe,
UN

Tue 23 May 2023 - 19:32
Hello everyone!

I'm Lou, turning 22 this year, and I am located somewhere in beautiful Scandinavia.
Easy to get along with and happy to meet new people.

Started something with my parents that I don't have a definition for. I'm madly in love with my dad. My mom too (of course), but not in a romantic sense. Never been poly before, so a lot of new things going on at the same time leaving me confused 24/7.

Last edited by Louve on Wed 24 May 2023 - 0:48; edited 1 time in total

Unowen17, Olderson1991 and ChrisDinner like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 23 May 2023 - 21:54
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Lou! I’ve upgraded your membership.

Congratulations on your love with your mom and dad. We have other poly families and individuals here, so hopefully we can help you get past your confusion.

Please feel free to go into detail in the members-only portion of the forum.

Stay safe,
UN

Louve likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 25 May 2023 - 15:22
Welcome aboard!

Thu 25 May 2023 - 16:27
Hi everyone, I'm 47 and I am interested to see how this life style is about and see other peoples' situations and feelings
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 25 May 2023 - 17:25
Hi, David, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Are you attracted to any of your relatives?

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 25 May 2023 - 17:49
Yes, to my sister who is over 50 and we have been talking to each other a lot lately
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 25 May 2023 - 18:48
Thanks for the clarification, David. I’ve upgraded your account. Please feel free to use the members-only forums in any way that you feel is helpful.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 25 May 2023 - 18:53
Thank you!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 May 2023 - 19:15
Welcome aboard!

Sun 28 May 2023 - 17:50
Hi,

My name is Tommy 49 years from the Netherlands and I’m an ally.

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 29 May 2023 - 10:39
Hi, Tommy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Can you tell us about why you’re an ally?

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 9:08
Hello all,
I'm a confused sister (21) who needs a safe space to vent.
Mildly traumatized from previous attempts to find a place where things are not so awfully kink and sex driven.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 11:26
Morning, Mangonificent, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Congratulations on your love with your sibling. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’re not prudes here, but we’re all adults and we know how sex works. I hope you enjoy our forum. KS is as safe a space as I know of, and venting is welcome. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 11:31
Héctor Lopez wrote:Hello, my name is Hector, i don't remember posting my intro before, but i will re do it, I'm 38 yrs, i had a relationship with my cousin when we were teens, our relationship ended more then a decade ago, and well she is married with a family which im happy for her

Hector, just to note, you’ve already been upgraded. If you have any problems accessing the forum, please let me or any other mod or admin know.

Stay safe,
UN

Grimlock likes this post

soulboy

Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 22:10
Hi, my name is Piero, I'm 42 yo from Italy.
I have a very intense feeling to my older sister (44 yo), I hope I can discuss about this here and eventually ask some suggestions. Thank you for accepting me.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and coolindrada like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 0:01
Hi, Piero, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’d be glad to discuss your feelings for your sister with you, and to listen and help where we can. Please enjoy the forum!

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum