Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

+9
Alligator
TedTowers
Soulforged00
Bickyml
MisterBadDaddy
Mike toreno
Unowen17
FullMarriageEquality
rapter54
13 posters
Go down
rapter54

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 16:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, 35 year old gentleman here living in NJ. My baby sister is 30 and I've fallen head over heels for her. I have been single for some time now (dating off and on) and consider myself to be genuinely attractive and my sister has complimented me on that several times before. She is everything I want in a woman and find myself tethering my depiction of an ideal mate to her likeness. I've had these feelings for sometime now and I just don't know how to break the ice absent fear that our relationship will either take a turn for the worse or just simply won't be the same - clouding our relationship with shame for the foreseeable future.

I'm looking for some advice on how to broach the subject with her without making her feel uncomfortable. She recently got divorced and I figured now might be a better time to inform her of my feelings (as opposed to her being married and running the risk of being perceived as weird AND a homewrecker). Would love some advice on people who've been successful in the sibling department as well as unsuccessful to better understand the risks and best tactics to approach this with.

Thanks
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Re: Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 16:28
Welcome aboard! You’re among friends here. I’ve upgraded your account so you should not have access to the member areas, where this can be discussed more. New Jersey has no laws against siblings getting together.

Admin
Admin

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Re: Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 17:00
Welcome to KS, Rapter!

Please feel free to use the members-only forums for help. This isn’t an infrequent question and everyone else here who’s been attracted to a relative has asked it. (That is, unless the relative broached the subject first!) Come on in and we’ll kick it around for a while.

Regarding NJ law, Keith is right... but. While NJ has no laws against siblings getting together, it wouldn’t be a good idea to shout it from the rooftops, either.

As for broaching the subject, Keith and Jane have both written some excellent articles on their blogs that might help.

http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/2011/08/genetic-sexual-attraction-incest-and.html

https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com/is-it-a-good-idea/

And probably others I’m forgetting.

Best,
UN

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Me and my biological aunt

Wed 4 May 2022 - 18:54
Hi iam 35M years old i am in a sexual relationship with my biological aunt for more than 10 years now we started when i was 25 years old she is now 43 years we love eachother the problem is sometimes i feel guilty and that shouldn’t happen
And sometime all ithink about is to take her amd move away to another country where no one knows who we are and be free from our fear from family

Unowen17 likes this post

MisterBadDaddy

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Father and son adult couple

Sat 28 May 2022 - 21:17
I am 57 and my father is 84 and have been involved sexually for 50 years. We have been sexually active throughout the years, with our last coupling a week ago.

Incest is pretty normal through my extended family, but my dad and I have been pretty active the longest. I have never felt used or abused, my father is very loving and tender with me, and it had made me the man man I am today. When we are together, we cannot think of anything but making love to one another. The best feeling in the world to me is to have my father inside me, or me inside him. Our love has stood the test of time and although we’re older now, still get hard when we see one another.

I treasure each and every moment we still have together, and making love with him still feels as new and exciting as it did when I was a young kid. I thank him so much for teaching me about the world, how to please a partner and most importantly the safety and love that a father and son could, and should, share.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 29 May 2022 - 6:19
MisterBadDaddy, I’m sorry but we can’t upgrade your account, due to the KS forum age rule.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 4:06
Hi KS myself Bicky 27 yrs
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 9 Jun 2022 - 9:11
Hi again, Bicky! I’ve upgraded your account in the other thread you posted.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 23 Jun 2022 - 12:53
Hello everyone, my name is Enrico, I am 21 years old and I have been living in a relationship with my mother which has turned into a full emotional relationship for about two years. I am writing from italy

Last edited by Unowen17 on Sat 25 Jun 2022 - 13:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete sensitive information)

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 23 Jun 2022 - 14:18
Hi, Enrico, welcome to KS. I want to make absolutely certain that I understand what you are saying. Can you confirm that you were 18 or older when you and your mother began having sex?

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 25 Jun 2022 - 5:42
Hi! I am Ted (just symbolic name)
I am 35, male.
I have always felt differently towards my sister (33), but I never quite understood that well.
Only recently I became fully aware that what I always felt was sexual attraction towards her, but probably I was totally rejecting the idea of it because I still had the barriers of a taboo biased view and belief system strongly tied to me.
I've been trying to release me from those views and ties, so I can fully understand who I am and what I feel.

Unowen17, DJung and KittyCat like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 25 Jun 2022 - 10:14
Hi, Ted, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

I hope that you’ll have an opportunity to confess to your sister. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and TedTowers like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 25 Jun 2022 - 16:40
Welcome aboard!

TedTowers likes this post

TedTowers

Tue 28 Jun 2022 - 6:05
Thanks! I appreciate
Alligator
Alligator

Sun 11 Sep 2022 - 4:43
Hello my name is Arti I am 21! I have no feelings of incest myself but have two long time friends who are sisters who've been dating for years. I am looking for support for them and finding good ways to approach them with support!

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Sep 2022 - 4:54
Arti! Welcome aboard. I’ve upgraded your account.

FullMarriageEquality and Alligator like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Sep 2022 - 8:06
Welcome to KS, Arti, and thank you for supporting your friends. Please let them know that they are also welcome to join.

Stay safe,
UN

Alligator likes this post

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Introduction!

Wed 25 Jan 2023 - 19:48
Hello all, I'm new to this app n I heard about it from someone online n thought I'd give it a go, so here we go!

My names Ariel and I'm from England! I'm 20 years old and I'm the daughter of a wonderful man I've been in love with for years. We have been a couple for a while now.

Been looking for some like-minded people to chat with and feel normal around so hello and thank you for letting me join!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 26 Jan 2023 - 17:25
Ariel, please confirm you were 18 or older before this relationship turned sexual.

Thu 26 Jan 2023 - 17:26
Yes and so is my partner, don't worry!

Thu 26 Jan 2023 - 17:29
Mcalis is my dad!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 26 Jan 2023 - 21:18
Thanks! I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin

Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 9:56
Hey, Ariel, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Nice to have a new-to-us father-daughter couple on!

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

JasonMc

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them Empty Hello I’m Jason new here

Sun 10 Sep 2023 - 23:00
Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 live in Gerry New York and am madly in love with my mother she is everything I’ve always dreamed for in the perfect sole mate and just recently have been making small steps to let her know what she means to me and I’ve already confessed about sneaking her panties to use and trying to peek a few times while she was in the shower and she wasn’t mad or upset not even uncomfortable and two nights ago she was at her sisters my aunt baby sitting and I asked if I could come over so we could finally be alone and enjoy each other and she agreed but I’m not sure if she knew what I was actually hoping for or if she did but I’m glad that I found a place to openly talk about this without any ridiculing or anything thank you all

Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 11 Sep 2023 - 1:53
Hi, Jason, welcome again to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership in a separate thread.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum