Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

+10
JasonMc
Alligator
TedTowers
Soulforged00
Bickyml
MisterBadDaddy
Mike toreno
Unowen17
FullMarriageEquality
rapter54
14 posters
Go down
Koło

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 2 Empty Real love

Fri 15 Sep - 18:25
Hi i m Chris i'm 22 and . I m in sex relationship with my mother(46y) since I was 14 years old
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Sat 16 Sep - 0:56
Kolo, I’m sorry, but we can’t upgrade your account because your sexual relationship with your mother started before you were 18.

Peace,
UN

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Mon 25 Sep - 6:48
Just a 49 yr old male who has been in several different relationships, my daughter when she turned 22, My cousin when she was 19 and i was 20 and another cousin on her 21st birthday...i am here to find understanding
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 27 Sep - 2:04
Hi, Jst1road, welcome again to KS. I’ve already upgraded your account.

Peace,
UN

Thu 28 Dec - 21:22
Hello there everyone. I'm glad to be here. I'm a male 43 years old. I have an interesting past with ms experiences. I'm here to share my experiences maybe when I'm comfortable in the future. MS relationships are the Best!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 29 Dec - 19:14
Hello, RavenX, welcome to Kindred Spirits. As I requested on your other intro post, please confirm that you were 18 or older when you and your mother started your relationship.

Peace,
UN

RavenX likes this post

RavenX

Fri 29 Dec - 21:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Unowen17 wrote:Hello, RavenX, welcome to Kindred Spirits. As I requested on your other intro post, please confirm that you were 18 or older when you and your mother started your relationship.

Peace,
UN
Hi, we started our consensual relationship a few years ago. I was older than 18 years.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 30 Dec - 0:01
Thanks for the confirmation, RavenX. I’ve upgraded your account.

Are you and your mother still in a relationship?

I hope you’ll be comfortable sharing your experiences after you’ve had a chance to look over the forum. In the meantime, glad to have you here!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Alks1 like this post

Capttrigg

Aunt - Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 2 Empty Hello

Wed 10 Apr - 10:42
Had experiences with my brother but we didn’t grow up gay
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum