Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GFStephanie

Moved back home from university Empty Moved back home from university

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 20:46
Hello everyone

I first want to say I am glad that I have found Kindred Spirits, as everyone here are aware there are a ton of negative sites and forums regarding related kindred spirits, I am totally aware that there are some horrible and scary situations that occur, however there are those that are very loving.
So my situation is that I have recently moved back home from University and I would like to talk to others that have had close relationships develop with a family member?

I am not comfortable to discuss in public I hope that is okay with everyone.

I hope to hear from someone! Hope everyone one is good, thanks again for being around

Stephanie
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Moved back home from university Empty Re: Moved back home from university

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 21:53
Just a heads up they usually require acknowledgement that all parties involved are over 18 and nothing happened before 18 (if its a parent/child situation) before they do approvals
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 22:22
Hi, GFStephanie, welcome to KS. We'll need some more information before we can upgrade your membership and give you full access. Please tell us how old you and your partner were when your relationship started. We do allow some leeway for couples who become involved when both partners were at a young age, but normally we require the younger partner to be 18 or older. You can see the forum rules here: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-for-the-attention-of-all-newcomers .

CelesChere wrote:Just a heads up they usually require acknowledgement that all parties involved are over 18 and nothing happened before 18 (if its a parent/child situation) before they do approvals

Something like that, Celes. The main reason is that we want to keep out pedophiles.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum