Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stillmyself

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 22:59
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First of all, I want to say it's wonderful to see a place where people can be open and supportive.

I am 42 and am an older brother to an amazing sister. We have always been very close and have been intimate from time to time over the years, although things seem to get much more difficult as we get older and have our separate lives. Distance hasn't kept us apart emotionally, but it's hard at times to not physically see her very often.

I'm not always great at talking about myself at first, so sorry in advance. I do hope to be an active member and am excited to become part of a community.

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 23:04
Hi, Stillmyself,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. We're glad to have you here, and we're also glad that you'd like to be an active member. I've upgraded your membership, so you now have full access to our members-only forums. Hope to hear more from you there as you feel so moved.

Best,
UN

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 23:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you for the welcome. I hope I can contribute somehow.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 13 Dec 2019 - 7:13
Welcome aboard. Feel free to add to existing discussions, even old ones, and start new ones.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum