Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

Glad I found this forum Empty Purple Poppies intro

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:23
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Same here, just recently found out we were half-siblings. It's been a holy mess but our love is strong. I'm so glad to have found this forum.

Lisse likes this post

Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

Glad I found this forum Empty Glad I found this forum

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:44
Found out last summer that the man I plan on marrying is my half-brother. I've known him his whole life but hadn't seen him as an adult until 2 years ago. We fell in love at first sight and fell hard. Our families lost their shit, to say the least, and I thought it was just the age gap (I'm 49, he's 27). Both of our parents have been neighbors for almost 26 years, and both of us moved back home at the same time to recover from trauma. My kids used to play with him when we visited my parents. Well low and behold, he's the result of an affair between his mom and my(our) dad. Im guessing that's why my dad insisted on buying the house they live in, so he could be around his boy. Mom didn't know. My love and our dad have always been close and tbh it makes me happy that dad got to see him grow up. He and Dad are so much alike and he and I are male/female versions of each other. We look so much alike and it's awesome. I've never known a love so pure and whole and passionate. Complete and total trust from day one. We haven't had sex yet and have been separated for the last year coming to terms with it all. A few people I trust I've told about us, and my kids and ex-husband know too.

I'm glad there are others like us because y'all get that special connection that cannot be put into words. I see me in him all the time and it's amazing. I love him so much and he me and we can't wait to get married. We have different fathers on our birth certificates because his mom was (and still is) married to the man he thought was his father his whole life. We're eloping and leaving the state to start over new. My family has disowned me and kicked me out, and his family is fixing to do the same to him. He grew up in a fundementalist Christian home (how ironic, considering his mom is an adulterer lol) and they are disgusted to the core by our love. I'm sorry, you committed the original sin by cheating on your husband and having a lovechild with my dad lmao ... F*ck you lol

So that's my story in a nutshell.

Oh sidenote: I stumbled across another half-brother 5 years ago after my divorce. He was my new neighbor back where I used to live and I got a puppy from him. He reminded me so much of Dad and looks exactly like my sister and Dad when he was young. I found out he's my brother earlier last year and was so excited. Little did I know my dad was a regular Johnny Appleseed haha... But then again my mother is a raving bitch and I don't blame him for cheating. Yup, I said it. She's a horrible abusive woman who made my life a living hell

Lisse likes this post

THB924

Glad I found this forum Empty Re: Glad I found this forum

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:13
Girl ... what is about half- brothers.. I recently discovered I had a hb approx 6 months ago and now it’s confirmed through dna testing. I have never experienced love like this. We are like 2 peas in the pod and have been inseparable since we met. I’m in my 60’s, he in his 50’s. Problem is we are both married which complicates the matter. Not sure where this will all go but I love him like no other!
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:20
I don't know, but it's awesome. He's my perfect match, the man I always dreamt of but didn't believe existed anymore after an abusive marriage and a few years of dating around. I gave up on men and relationships and devoted myself to healing my soul. And then there he was... In the same position, except he hadn't been married, but also broken by life and a lot of trauma and abuse. I had absolutely NO IDEA such love we have for each other existed. And then a year in I found out he's my half-brother and I was floored... It actually deepened my love for him. I can't wait to get married. Finally I'll get everything I've ever wanted, and both of us have fought hard this last year to make it.

Lisse likes this post

THB924

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:30
Best of Luck with your life and marriage. Wishing that for us someday as well. Not ever knowing my biological father, finding him is like a best friend, soul mate, brother, lover and even my dad all in one. It’s like no other kind of love I’ve ever experienced. Thank you for responding.
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:35
Thank you and back at you too I love you I'm so happy for you and I'm sure it will all work out for you too. God works in mysterious ways. My dad is in his 70s and in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. I find it beautiful that I'll see him live on in my husband. I'm happy we both got dad as kids, even though it was two different eras. They were always close, just like me and Dad.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 7:37
Welcome aboard, Purple. I’ve upgraded your account. You should now have access to our member areas, where we can discuss this further. Congrats on your love!

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 7:44
Thank you!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 9:51
Hi, Purple Poppies,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love! I guess you and your half-brother are GSA, but a unique kind of GSA, since you did know each other in childhood. Hope you enjoy our forum and make some friends here!

You might notice that some of your posts are, uh, rearranged. I plead Daylight Savings Time. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 15:51
Purple, (and anyone else here), I have a standing offer to help you tell your story “to the world” via my blog. I know Jane Doe has made the same offer. We protect privacy/anonymity. There’s no pressure. If you don’t want to do it, that’s OK. But if you ever do want to, you can contact me via email at fullmarriageequality at ProtonMail dot com

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 17:24
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
UN,
Actually I knew him when he was a child and I was already an adult and married with my own kids. Until he was 8 I'd see him once a month when we'd come visit my parents for a weekend and he was the little boy who lived next door who played with my kids. I loved that sweet little boy but had no idea he was my half brother. We met again 2 yrs ago when he was 25 and I 47 and it hit us hard, love at first sight. It wasn't until several months ago that I found out we're half-siblings. He knew sooner, right after his mom saw what was happening between us, she told him and told him to stay away from me. He didn't tell me, but I knew something had spooked him because he started getting skittish around me when it came to touching. I could see he wanted to kiss me so badly but would back off again, for example. We were both so broken from previous relationships and I knew our parents had issues with our age gap, so we were taking it slow anyway.

FME- we have a crazyass story that we'll be ready to tell completely at some point. And I'll be honored to tell it for your blog then. Thanks!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 22:08
welcome to KS
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 22:28