Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
recedasanlud

Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone Empty Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 9:46
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'am new here and I'am really glad that i find this forum. I live in south-easter europe. I have been involved in incest with my cousin when we were [young. UN], then I moved to live with my mom and stepdad. I had fantasies about my mother and for a few times we were very close to do it but i didn't happend. I would like to discuss with people on this forum.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor rules issue)

laymanms and Unowen17 like this post

recedasanlud

Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone Empty Re: Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 10:53
Forgot to say that I'am 29 now.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone Empty Re: Glad to find this forum, hello to everyone

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:03
Hi, Recedasanlud, welcome to Kindred Spirits. What is the age difference between you and your cousin?

Stay safe,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:05; edited 1 time in total

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:05
We were the same age.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:08
OK, in that case, I’ve upgraded your membership. Hope you enjoy KS, and please feel free to start a new thread in the members-only areas on anything you’d like to discuss here.

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 14:13
Welcome Recedasanlud.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 14:57
Welcome!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum