Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brody

Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment! Empty Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment!

Fri 22 Dec 2023 - 17:33
Hello there,

I am 40, have some experience. Had a relationship for three years with one family members. Now years later a new spark has ignited with a close family member who I have a lot of feelings for. We’ve flirted and sent some pics. Haven’t done any touching or sex. Just flirty comments and exchanges. All consensual adults. So glad to have found this forum. Hoping to find some connects to help guide through this.

Quesera, Unowen17, Olderson1991 and Nighttouch like this post

Olderson1991

Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment! Empty Re: Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment!

Fri 22 Dec 2023 - 21:18
Welcome Brody.
Can you share with us more of your circumstances? Sister? Brother? Mom, dad? Cousin?

I was with my mom 30 years ago for about 5 years.

Quesera likes this post

Brody

Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment! Empty Re: Hello! New here! So glad to find a supportive environment!

Fri 22 Dec 2023 - 23:30
The first relationship was a cousin. The relationship now is a closer family member.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 23 Dec 2023 - 10:33
Hi, Brody, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Can you please confirm that all involved were 18 or older?

Peace,
UN

Sat 23 Dec 2023 - 13:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi UN,

Yes everyone involved are adults.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 24 Dec 2023 - 12:46
Thanks for the confirmation, Brody. I’ve upgraded your account.

Wishing you the best! Can you tell us who you were involved with, and who you new love interest is?

Peace,
UN

Sun 24 Dec 2023 - 14:23
Hi UN,
Thank you for the upgrade!

My previous relationship was with a cousin. We went steady for about 2-3 years and then broke it off when I moved across the country.

Years and years later, I discovered a deep connection with my daughter.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

QwertyDvorak

Mon 25 Dec 2023 - 15:41
Welcome and have a good Christmas.
Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Tue 26 Dec 2023 - 4:05
Welcome aboard Brody!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 31 Dec 2023 - 23:02
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum