Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Kissing Cousins Empty Kissing Cousins

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 9:12
Hi everyone

I’m misha. Always been very into incest and had fantasies, mostly of my mom. Had an experience with a step cousin once that I may share soon. It was amazing and I am lately very obsessed with incest and dying to learn and hear more. Found this forum through a comment on reddit and am very excited to join the community and connect. I believe incest is spiritual and a beautiful thing if done right. My girlfriend is also super interested since I introduced it and we both are open minded to this for our future family. Hope to join the forum and continue on this journey with you.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Kissing Cousins Empty Re: Kissing Cousins

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 9:16
Hi, Misha, welcome to KS. Please describe for us your interest in incest for your future family.

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:20
We are fully open minded to share our love with our adult opposite sex children while together if they want to! Very exciting to consider the possibilities
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:45
Would you want them to grow up to be sex partners with you when they were adults?

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 15:36
Yes at this point we love this idea! Who knows if things will change but we do hope we get this experience and lifestyle because we see it as unconditional and a special love. Deeply spiritual ☺

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 18:32
Also for the record, this is totally up to them. We want to be open and never persuade but if they show an interest in expressing our love this way, we would be so happy. We also haven’t talked about it yet, but have had a fantasy of a family member joining us and might discuss this soon and consider it. Lastly, we are considering how we can contribute to the community. We’ve had ideas of building a forum or other communities and companies to help unite fans and practitioners of incest as well as sharing info. It’s unfortunate that there isn’t much out there about positive and consensual incest. It’s very strange and we want to help change this. So we not only want to learn here, we also want to contribute and learn how we can help. Also your advice on different subjects would be amazing as
I of course have tons of ideas. I also have more to share about why my interest in incest began so I hope to share all this, discuss and read your stories ASAP. Can’t wait 😊
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 18:58
Misha, just so we can be absolutely certain, please read the forum rules and confirm that you will abide by them, on and off the forum.

https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

Note especially Rule 12 on grooming. Supporting grooming of children and minors, on or off KS, is a banning offense. We’ve done it more than once. And that would include in any other forums you participate in or might set up in the future. We want zero members who support grooming children and minors.

Just wanted to make sure you understand.

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 21:37
That’s the most important thing. We have strong opinions on those people that don’t agree so yes I know the rules here and am glad it’s a safe and clean place! Definitely don’t want to be around any abuse or manipulative thinking. Thanks
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 21:58
OK, Misha, I’ll upgrade you in a few minutes. I appreciate your understanding. We have to be careful.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 23:26
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com