Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
B
B

Cousins (introduction) Empty Cousins (introduction)

Wed 25 Oct 2023 - 0:04
Hi! Im a 29-yo trans woman in a polyamorous relationship with my (20-yo) first cousin and my previous (26-yo) boyfriend since this summer. We've had terrible experiences with some of our "friends" judging us, telling we were cousins to other people when we introduced each other as girlfriends, and even spreading fake rumours about us, all of that mixed with transphobic attitudes towards me from people that I thought were transfriendly and open-minded. We try to ignore the hate, we have never experienced a connection like this and we won't let them ruin something so beautiful, but sometimes it's hard, we feel isolated, hiding it make us anxious... I hope we can find some help and support here, and maybe help someone else with our experiences 🥰 (thanks for creating this space!)
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Cousins (introduction) Empty Re: Cousins (introduction)

Wed 25 Oct 2023 - 7:32
B, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account! You’re among friends here. You should not have access to the member areas.

Unowen17 and B like this post

Olderson1991

Thu 26 Oct 2023 - 17:19
Welcome to the group! Lots of supportive and accepting people here.
I've recognized over the last few years I'm polyamorous, but no poly partners at this time.

I was with my mom for about 5 years 30 years ago.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Southernuncle21

Thu 26 Oct 2023 - 22:40
Welcome to the forum! I'm in a 3 year relationship with my niece and we have a 1 1/2 years old daughter. Luckily my sister, nephew, other nieces, mother, father, close friends and my entire town knows and accepts us with no judgement. I hope you can find a community to live in without judgement. Here we don't judge and welcome you with open arms.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum