Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Njbull

story - Our story me and mom Empty Our story me and mom

Thu 17 Sep 2020 - 12:41
Hi roomiea

My name is "Charles ", I just wanted to share the brief story of me and my mom.

I'm not sure how beneficial or useful it can be to the site, but its 100% true and may get more folks out to share.

My mother and I began our relationship back in 1992, back before we had the internet we know it today, without resources or others to share or discuss with. I was 16, she was 39, both hitting our sexual peaks, and along with dads health issues, it was a perfect storm. Prior to engaging in our physical relationship, we had a normal, healthy, loving mother son bond. Physical expression of love was normal in our family, everyone kissed on the lips, hugged and showed our love openly. When things began to change, at least from my part, our kissed became a little slower, our hugs a little longer, caressing made my body respond differently and the addition of massages and cuddling adding more significance.

As my father slept on the couch due to his health, we began having "sleepovers " in one another's rooms(it was winter in nj, it was cold, all was legit on that aspect). Holding her body in my arms felt natural, felt wonderful, felt loving. I may not have known exactly what I was doing at that age, but caressing her body, exploring her curves with my hands, pushing the envelope little  by little was still loving and innocent. I felt no guilt whatsoever. I admit, there certainly was flirting on both our ends.

The first night we became lovers, I wanted to feel her body as a woman, not merely as my mother. We planned for her to sleepover my room that night and I awaited her, naked, under my covers. In what seemed like forever, she finally came into my darkened room, slid under the covers and spooned up against me. [Graphic sex description deleted. UN]

From that day on, we were lovers in every sense of the word. We already loved one another, this was just a new way of expressing that love and taking care of one anothers needs. We continued our relationship for almost 20 years. When I was still in hs, we would go on "dates" she would tell my dad we were going for dinner, and in my heart and mind, she was my date for that evening. It was romantic, it was exciting, it was love. I never asked her if my dad knew, i didnt care. Our hearts and minds were one. We didnt need to worry about getting her pregnant, though i would've loved it, as her previous bout and treatment for cancer and taken that option off the table.

We continued our relationship until 2007 when, after being diagnosed with a second cancer, her treatment options were limited as she had already taken her lifetime limit of chemo and radiation. She passed away in Oct of 2007.

Regardless of societal rules and taboos, our love was a pure love, our bond and relationship real. We never spoke outwardly to others about it, despite our "dates" in public. She was beautiful body, mind and soul to me.

I'm not sure what else would be helpful to know. I mean I have almost 20 years of experiences and stories. I see the good that can be had by a cosanguine relationship. I miss her and I miss the connection that no other woman has had with me.

Thank you again for your blog. I continue to read it and reminisce.

Yours in lifestyle,
Charles
[Email address deleted. UN]

Last edited by Unowen17 on Thu 17 Sep 2020 - 14:13; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Delete email address and graphic sex description)

gsacruzataur, Tk-Interesting and Killian like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

story - Our story me and mom Empty Re: Our story me and mom

Thu 17 Sep 2020 - 14:05
Charles, thank you for sharing your story, but I can’t upgrade your membership. We require all members to have been 18 or older when there was a significant age gap with the family member when they started their relationship, though we do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Here, I don’t think an exception is justified.

Also, the story contains some graphic sex descriptions, which are against KS forum rules (see https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers ).

Thread locked.

Stay safe,
UN

likaself likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum