Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
_Tifa_
_Tifa_

A little about me and my story Empty A little about me and my story

Tue 26 Sep 2023 - 11:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I'm Tifa and I'm 19 years old. I've been looking around the internet for a while now trying to find chats n forums and I think this one seems to be the best.

I'm trying to make some friends that I can be honest with about my relationship with my dad. We are both trying to make some like minded friends to game with and hang out with and stuff. Anyway, my dad had me when he was quite young and he left not long after. I met him again when I was older and we became inseparable. I absolutely loved him with all my heart and we had so much in common, he was and is my dream man. When I turned 18, I confessed my feelings and he told me he feels the same. We have been by each other's side ever since, we have our own house now and a very chatty cat. I'm so happy but not being about to tell people about us is heartbreaking, I wish I had a few friends that I could talk to and have them be happy for me.

I'm open for messages, so don't be shy Smile

FullMarriageEquality, darthelrond76, Cyberdolphnow and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

A little about me and my story Empty Re: A little about me and my story

Wed 27 Sep 2023 - 19:00
Tifa, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please confirm that you were 18 or older when you first had sex with your dad.

Peace,
UN

Grimlock likes this post

_Tifa_
_Tifa_

Thu 28 Sep 2023 - 1:33
I did say I confessed my feelings when I turned 18, we didn't make love before then.
_Tifa_
_Tifa_

Thu 28 Sep 2023 - 1:44
Quite a personal question, no?

darthelrond76 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 28 Sep 2023 - 20:13
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

See rules 7 and 8. KS does not permit any discussion of sex involving minors under age 18. We require new members to verify that where there is any question.

UN

Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 1:31
I understand that, obviously I do. As you can see though, no minors were involved. I clearly stated that nothing happened before I turned 18, I never even implied that anything happened before then. You really didn't need to ask such a personal question, especially when I had already told you what you needed to know... I don't know, maybe you could have worded it better? Many couples don't really like divulging details about there sex life but no, mine doesn't involve kids thank you
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 19:58
Apparently, I’ve touched a raw nerve. Puzzles me how, though.

Peace,
UN

Grimlock likes this post

_Tifa_
_Tifa_

Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 23:19
Yeah my apologies, I just feel uncomfortable telling strangers about my personal biz, especially people that haven't got the experiences I do... And yeah, of course it's a sore spot I don't wanna be accused of being involved with minors that's super gross and immoral!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 30 Sep 2023 - 19:48
Wasn’t accusing, just checking. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Peace,
UN

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

christopher513

Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 7:49
I understand why UN has to be so careful and I understand why Tifia was offended by such a personal question. Unfortunately a few people ruin it, but there are a lot of good, kind people who can relate to you Tifia I hope this introduction doesn’t spoil it for you. I’m so glad you found happiness with your dad, life as we all know is hard enough and it’s amazing you found it. Others do understand, continued best wishes with him in the future.

FullMarriageEquality, darthelrond76, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Grimlock and _Tifa_ like this post

_Tifa_
_Tifa_

Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 7:55
No, it didn't spoil anything don't worry! I'm really happy I've found this website, it's really nice to have a place to chat and yes, I do understand that UN has to be cautious with some people.... I can appreciate I was being a bit touchy🥲

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and christopher513 like this post

Cyberdolphnow
Cyberdolphnow

Thu 5 Oct 2023 - 9:09
Unowen17 wrote:Wasn’t accusing, just checking. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Peace,
UN

Tifa,
They don't want to admit people who were groomed as minors or sexually abused as minors (or similarly doing that to minors) , nor do they want to embellish anything for prurient or erotic usage by others. Hence the seemingly abrupt clinical questioning.

Apparently your father and you met as biologically related but socially unconnected adults. Which is definitely okay!

Glad that your relationship is going well and that you two have a feline fuzzball.

welcome,
cyberdolph

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

_Tifa_
_Tifa_

Thu 5 Oct 2023 - 9:49
Yeah... Like I said, I do understand. I can see what you guys mean about some people on here so don't worry.. I know how to works☺

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum