Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TunnelVision81

An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person Empty An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person

Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 19:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi

Last edited by TunnelVision81 on Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 4:52; edited 1 time in total

Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person Empty Re: An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person

Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 20:01
Hi, Sam, welcome to Kindred Spirits. And thank you for supporting your fiancée, despite her differences. I’ve upgraded your account.

Please feel free to request any help you need in the members-only forums. You all have our encouragement and support. And if your sweetheart or her father would like to use your account or open their own, they’re welcome as well. Just please let us know.

Stay safe,
UN

likaself likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person Empty Re: An ally and a partner of a consanguinamorous person

Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 22:00
Welcome aboard! Glad to see you made it here.

TunnelVision81 likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 28 Sep 2020 - 23:23
Hi Sam, welcome to KS, and thank you for being an ally to your consang partner. I realize as a regular it must be hard for you to get your head around all of this, most people don't understand or want this kind of relationship. You've reached out to us, which means you're willing to learn, and that is an extremely positive thing, so please, feel free to ask us questions and you'll get and honest answer. Your partner obviously loves you, and she also loves her dad. What happens next depends upon how you feel about polyamory in general, how you feel about consanguinamory, and how you feeel about how these things are going to affect your relationship. The most crucial key is honesty with each other. If she is free to persue her father, presumably you are also free to persue other women you may also be interested in. All possibilities shoulde be frankly discussed so you each know where you stand. I am not poly, but some here are and they may be able to offer you further advice that I cannot.

Unowen17 likes this post

TunnelVision81

Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 1:56
Thank you all for this kind welcome.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum