Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 15:07
Hi everyone, 45-year-old male who has just begun talking to a half sister that I did not (until recently) know existed. We’ve shared pictures and spoken but I am finding myself processing very heavy feelings. Not sure what, if anything, my half sister is feeling. Here to continue understanding my emotions and find support. Thanks.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 16:36
Hi, Scissors, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

It sounds like you have a classic case of reunion GSA for your half-sister. You’re not alone. GSA can be very difficult for those involved, but I hope we can give you the support you need. Please feel free to tell us more about your and her situation in the members-only GSA forum.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 21:36
Welcome aboard!

Sat 19 Dec 2020 - 5:20
Thanks so much for reaching out. I am glad to know that there are others that have experience to share. The last thing I would ever want is to cause any hurt or damage, so I am glad that there are resources.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum