Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PH2021808

Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 2:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello KS and KS patrons. You can call me C. I am a 30yo straight male and currently not in any kind of relationship. I am here for curiosity and to learn about a particular lifestyle. If you have any questions please feel free to to ask. I know this is a tight knit community and requires a great deal of trust and respect, so please know that I am not here to judge and only here to learn and engage in constructive discussions when necessary. Thanks.

Last edited by PH2021808 on Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 2:23; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar and reiteration)
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 10:47
Hi, C, welcome to Kindred Spirits. You say you’re hear to learn about “a particular lifestyle.” Which particular lifestyle in particular?

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 6:35
Hello UN,

I am not quite comfortable sharing that information quite yet, being that this is a private site with private matters I hope you can understand. I am still very new to this and are HERE to explore what other people are experiencing so I can learn more about myself.

- C
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 8:45
C, I hope you can understand that we can’t let you have full access unless you tell us the reason you are here. We get a steady stream of people who are here for not the best reasons.

If you are not comfortable sharing your reasons openly, then you can share them in PM with me or any other mod or admin.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum