Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shyguydreamer

hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life.... Empty hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life....

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 3:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hello all and greetings. so i hope i got all the info and write this the right way. so in order. im 33 years young. and this is a new word for me but i hope its the right but im a consangsexual. but there is the romantic side aswell but most deffinantly over powered by sexual. i dont know anyone else like me sadly ;( . i really hope to have a good time learn alot. and hopfully bring my mom to check it out. shes still defensive on the idea Sad but i really do hope on everything one day..one day...it will happen...till then....everyone stay safe.
dreamer-

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, laymanms, Oedipus, Unowen17 and Jim2Two like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life.... Empty Re: hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life....

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 3:33
Hi, Shyguydreamer, welcome to KS. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes. There are plenty of people like you, and some of them are here. And your mom is welcome here, too.

Stay safe,
UN

Quesera and Shyguydreamer like this post

Shyguydreamer

hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life.... Empty Re: hi, sorry for the late intro.....lifes been well life....

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 3:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
just getting her here is the main issue. but i got nothing but time. thanks for the open arms welcome Very Happy

Unowen17, polyguy and Jim2Two like this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 7:16
Welcome aboard Shyguydreamer!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 10:36
Shyguydreamer wrote:just getting her here is the main issue. but i got nothing but time. thanks for the open arms welcome Very Happy

Please tell us more about what’s going on in Non-GSA.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 15:01
Welcome aboard!

Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 15:58
Be Patient!

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum