Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
robbiehere

Son and mother intro Empty Son and mother intro

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 14:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi my name is Rob im 39 and from the Uk. I have been in an incestous poly relationship with my biological mother 67 for close to 6 years.
Im glad to find a forum like this, i wasnt even aware what the word consanguinamory meant until recently. Its good to be in a place where you can share your story and thoughts without having to be some kind of erotic novel writer which is what its like trying to talk to others on some other forums. Anyway hope to meet the rest of you lot soon on the forums.

FullMarriageEquality, laymanms, Oedipus, Unowen17, polyguy, Marcel20, PH2021808 and like this post

polyguy
polyguy

Son and mother intro Empty Re: Son and mother intro

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 15:11
Welcome, Rob. This is a great forum, Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to gearing more of your story once an admin or moderator has given you full access.

FullMarriageEquality and Oedipus like this post

robbiehere

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 15:24
polyguy wrote:Welcome, Rob. This is a great forum, Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to gearing more of your story once an admin or moderator has given you full access.

Thanks Polyguy. Nice to meet you

polyguy likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 17:53
Rob, welcome aboard! As you can already see, some of us here are also polyamorous. I’ve upgraded your account. Looking forward to spreading more from you in the member areas. As anyone should, feel free to tell us how things started and how they’re going.

johner23 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 19:32
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Rob, and congratulations on your love with your mother!

Who else is in your poly relationship?

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

robbiehere

Sat 7 Aug 2021 - 22:14
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Rob, and congratulations on your love with your mother!

Who else is in your poly relationship?

Stay safe,
UN

Thanks.

Not the conventional set up at least going by my understanding of poly relationships, But there is my mum and her husband (my stepdad) they are open and embrace the swinging lifestyle also my girlfriend and i are open and meet others too just neither of them know about my mum and i.We have a 'normal' mother son relationship just with benefits.

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17, polyguy and Marcel20 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum