Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Hello and a question from Nate Empty Hello and a question from Nate

Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 12:36
57 y/o male. I am a definite ally. Does a parents masturbation of an adult son constitute a consanguineous relationship? I haven't had intercourse with her. Just kissing and touching. I can't find anything about my direct relationship.

Thanks
polyguy
polyguy

Hello and a question from Nate Empty Re: Hello and a question from Nate

Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 13:36
Hello Nate. Welcome. Your situation is a bit unique, but not entirely. I think it's safe to say that it's an intimate relationship within a consaguineous context. In other words it would be frowned on by society, so we might indeed be a place for you to find refuge and support.

FullMarriageEquality and PH2021808 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 19:21
Enate, are you a native English speaker? I’m a little confused by the use of both “son” and “her.”

This is a place for anyone who has been involved sexually with an adult relative, and that includes masturbation of one another or in front of one another. You did say adult, correct?

PH2021808 likes this post

Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 19:24
I guess I felt a little uncomfortable saying outright that my mother and I kiss and masturbate together. I'm hoping it goes further. I would love to connect with her through intercourse, but she isn't ready for that step.
eddymolov

Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 10:22
Hi and welcome -

I would say that you're more than an ally. I think you're involved in an incestuous affair even though there hasn't been full on sex yet. People are funny in how they look at sex. For instance, a girl can be using her hands and mouth on the entire football team and still consider herself a virgin. Even if she begins having anal sex with them all, she still might consider herself a virgin who is preserving her 'innocence' for marriage. Your mom and you are having mutual sexual satisfaction with each other. Whether or not you're actually touching one another doesn't really matter IMO. It's not as if society would judge you less harshly one way or the other. You've reached an intimacy that is so close to full-on sex that it's really just a technicality to suggest you're not incestuous.

I'd love to hear more about your Mother and the situation. What are her hang-ups? What discussions have you had on the topic? If you're 57, there would be no risk of pregnancy and you're both certainly capable of making adult decisions. There aren't many reasons for her not to give herself to you completely that wouldn't exist if you weren't her son. I would suggest you tell her how much you'd like to be with her and are afraid your both running out of time to experience being in a relationship with each other. Looking forward to hearing more. Good luck!

polyguy and PH2021808 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 14:18
I wouldn’t expect to hear back from the Original Poster. That account is gone.

Admin
Admin

Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 4:15
Probably Nate requested deletion. It happens sometimes.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum