Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rajkapoor2020

Hi I am Raj (25)  me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her  Empty Hi I am Raj (25) me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 8:46
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Can any body have any suggestions regards this

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hi I am Raj (25)  me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her  Empty Re: Hi I am Raj (25) me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 13:24
Hi, Raj, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mom. I’ve upgraded your account.

Does your mom want to marry you as well? Have you asked her?

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

rajkapoor2020

Hi I am Raj (25)  me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her  Empty Re: Hi I am Raj (25) me and my mom have in sexual relationship past 1 Year that is during lock down I want to marry her

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 13:27
Yes she also want to marry me

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 13:40
Okay, great, and congratulations on your engagement, Raj! You can marry your mom privately, without the involvement of the government, as many others have also married their close relatives. We have our own marriage registry that you can use to commemorate the event. Look inside. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 13:57
How can I do ragistrey
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 14:02
Take a look for a sticky post titled “Consang Marriage Registry” in the Happy Talk Only forum. Just add your marriage announcement to that post. Most people do that either as part of their ceremony or after it.

Stay safe,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum