Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Emily
Emily

Intro - loving wife and mom Empty Intro - loving wife and mom

Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 12:27
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi all.

My husband and I have two beautiful tween daughters who initiated polyamorous sexual relationships with both of us after their 18th birthday (they and I are bisexual). They were planning it forward and waiting to be full of age - so It would be legal where we live.

We all are sexually involved for a few months - and we're happy like never before. Now we are all fully in love, both as family and as sexual partners. And we feel we won't ever want this to change.

Though, we have some doubts and fears. Yes, our relationship is not against the law. But I'm sure it's against "morality" - how most people see it. So we hope to find some answers here.

Unowen17, Marcel20 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Intro - loving wife and mom Empty Re: Intro - loving wife and mom

Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 15:52
Welcome aboard, Emily! Looking forward to reading more about how this all happened, which you can explain in the Your Story section, to which you should now have access. I’ve upgraded your account. I’m polyamorous and we have other people here who are polyam.

Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 17:14
Thank you! For now, we have some questions I want to discuss here. But after posting that topic(s), I'll be glad to read the Your Story section - and to write our story there. )

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 18:27
Welcome to KS, Emily, and congratulations on your love with your husband and daughters. I see Keith has upgraded your account already. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum