Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Simo Olmstead Mossman

Introduction Empty Introduction

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 22:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Witam; Greetings; Terve!

Finally, after a few months, I decited to join this forum. Before my introduction I want to say that english is not my native language and I may make some little mispells.

Who am I?

I am 19yo man living in Poland. Since my birth in this country I have been diagnosed with various minor or major health problems, from which the most notable to this day is Asperger Syndrome. Regardles of that I live "quite well", spending most of the time on my hobbies, gym training, writing/conworlding and studying.

Why you decided to join?

Well, in long version: when I was over 10, I started to watching +18 content. I didn't have any parental control on internet (my mother was more interested in searching medical treatment and needed support for me rather this subject until my now 12yo brother started studying in primaly school, and my father... tbh to this day this person who almost destroyed my whole family doesn't see me as his son), and I found fictional incestous materials. But since I was then a kid contact with this and whole +18 stuff was quite curious and incomprehensible. From my 16's to 18's, when I started finally understanding who I am thanks to contact with every possible ideology on internet, reading various scientific or historical articles and thinking about the things I understand or not, I started seeing f.e. romantic relationship between siblings as one of many beautiful signs of human love on every possible level of relationships. I still read/watch erotic content, but at the same time I read/watch records and data about this topic, and now I want to anticipate in making their affection legal.

Are you consanguinamorous

No, because due personal experiences I have mediocre or low connection to my family members which are mostly based on respect. And also I am happy that my father finally left me, my mom and brother. I see myself as an ally and person interested in exploring the topic in historical, scientific and human rights level.

And that's all. I will answer additional questions when needed.

Quesera and Unowen17 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 5:10
Simo Olmstead Mossman, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

Admin
Admin

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 10:55
Hi, Simo, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Glad to have your support for sibling, and I presume other, consanguinamorous couples.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum