Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mark2121

My introduction Empty My introduction

Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 3:30
Hello, I am a 57 year old man with a long-running infatuation with my younger sister who is now 53. We have never had a physicsl relationship but I did tell her my feelings many years ago. She was a bit surprised but did not reject me out of hand. Unfortunately, our busy lives took over and nothing ever came of it.
Mark2121

My introduction Empty My introduction

Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 3:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I am a 57 year old man with a long-running infatuation with my younger sister who is now 53. We have never had a physicsl relationship but I did tell her my feelings many years ago. She was a bit surprised but did not reject me out of hand. Unfortunately, our busy lives took over and nothing ever came of it.

Unowen17 likes this post

polyguy
polyguy

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 3:47
Welcome, Mark! You are certainly not alone in your feelings for your sister. A moderator or administrator should be along shortly to give you access to the site. We'd love to hear more about your situation and answer any questions you may have.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 6:58
Hi, Mark, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership (and merged duplicate intros.)

Do you think something might work out with your sister, even now or in the future?

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 15:39
Welcome aboard!

Tue 22 Feb 2022 - 0:37
I told her my feelings when we were in our late 20s or early 30s I think. In any case, a long time ago...

As to whether it might still work out, I am not thinking it will since we are both married and she does not really communicate with me. But who knows? Stranger things have happened in my lfie.

Unowen17 likes this post

Mark2121

Tue 22 Feb 2022 - 0:39
As for if I would whether I would ever bring it up with her again, probably not. But, I would definitely bring it up if the circumstances were right and I felt like she would be interested or open to it.

If we were younger and not married, I would bring it up with her I think.

Anybody else in same situation?

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum