Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tommy467

Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts Empty Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts

Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:49
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to talk to a mother about mother son relationships, I’ve been struggling keeping these thoughts to myself for so long, the truth is I wish I had that type of relationship.

MothersLittleHelper likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts Empty Re: Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts

Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:51
Hi, Tommy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please confirm that you are 18 years or older.

Stay safe,
UN

Tommy467 likes this post

Tommy467

Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts Empty Re: Struggling with thoughts that will only be left as thoughts

Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:52
Hi , yes I’m actually 36

Rick Fortune and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 15:16
Thanks for the confirmation. I’ve upgraded your account.

There are a few mothers active here, and you can certainly talk to the rest of us. I hope you can find what you’re looking for.

Stay safe,
UN

Tommy467 likes this post

Tommy467

Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 15:17
Thank you for your words 🙂

Unowen17 likes this post

Sat 10 Sep 2022 - 1:23
Welcome Tommy,

You’re not alone here Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 10 Sep 2022 - 6:11
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum