Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bart21

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 18:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello I am 20 and in a relationship with my mother. She is currently 35 and obviously had me when she was young. We have always been the only constants in each others lives. As I have physically matured in the last year, my mother grew attracted to me and i reciprocated it back. She treats me like the man of the house and always looks up at me starry eyed. It feels like young love but still feel guilty about the whole situation.

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Olderson1991

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 18:44
Welcome to the group. I too was with my mom. We were together from 18 until my mid 20s. We had some bumpy parts in the beginning but things smoothed out. In my case my mom was married to my dad, so we did a lot of sneaking around.
He eventually found out and we stopped for several reasons. Tho I wish looking back that it could have gone on another 15-20 years.

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 20:31
Bart, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

Admin
Admin

Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 10:27
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Bart! No need to feel guilty about your love with your mother. Young love is very sweet, and I hope you can both let go of the guilt and enjoy it. Smile

Please also enjoy our forum!

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum