Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Silent_Witness

Love - The love of my life Empty The love of my life

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 6:03
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone,

I'm a 31 yr old male from the west coast of Canada, and have been romantically and sexually involved with a cousin of mine.

I won't go into tons of detail here, (though I may in another post if the mood strikes) but suffice to say that I have been in love with her as far back as I can remember. Nothing sexual happened between us until fairly recently though - both of us in our 30's - and the feelings were completely mutual.

It's been a very complicated and confusing situation for many reasons, including physical distance and overbearing family members, and as I type this I have no idea if there will be a happy ending... all I know is that this woman is the love of my life and I have no other way to describe our connection and what I've felt for her than to say that she's my soul mate.
And my biggest hope in this life is that we can be together someday.

I've browsed other forums in the past, including reddit, but it's nice to find a place like this that is focused on connecting and helping each other instead of just perverted fantasy. So I'm hoping and looking forward to connecting with others and sharing ideas and support.
My journey to accepting this "taboo" love of mine has also opened my mind to incest and consanguinamory in general, and I've become not just a supporter of others experiences but also a firm believer that family love has the potential to be some of the most intense and fulfilling love relationships, possible, and if done right is a very positive thing. Which of course has then opened the door to other personal fantasies as well so I hope to connect with others about that too.

In closing, thank you to the moderators and the creators of this forum, and to anyone reading this please feel free to reach out and message me about anything and everything. I look forward to chatting.

Regards,
J

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Cyberdolphnow and Olderson1991 like this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Love - The love of my life Empty Re: The love of my life

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 7:28
"Cousin marriage — and marriage between a niece or nephew and their uncle or aunt — is legal in Canada, according to the federal Marriage (Prohibited Degrees) Act of 1990."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/repeal-laws-banning-cousins-from-marrying-geneticists-1.752965

BC is a beautiful place to be, but they still need Full Marriage Equality. Thanks for your support!

Rick Fortune, Cyberdolphnow and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 7:51
Hi, Silent_Witness, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Congratulations on your love with your cousin. Hope to hear more from you, as you wish.

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow and Silent_Witness like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 19:22
Welcome! Glad you found us.

Unowen17 and Silent_Witness like this post

Silent_Witness

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 20:27
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Silent_Witness, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Congratulations on your love with your cousin. Hope to hear more from you, as you wish.

Stay safe,
UN

Thank you, much appreciated.

Unowen17 likes this post

voicemale

Tue 21 Feb 2023 - 0:51
Thank you for posting. And..welcome! It's a beautiful story. Hope you find a lot of comfort, and friends, here. Love - The love of my life 1f600

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Olderson1991 and Silent_Witness like this post

Silent_Witness

Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 17:28
voicemale wrote:Thank you for posting. And..welcome! It's a beautiful story. Hope you find a lot of comfort, and friends, here. Love - The love of my life 1f600

Thank you, I hope so

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and voicemale like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum