Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sieglinde
Sieglinde

My introduction Empty My introduction

Wed 9 Aug 2023 - 22:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone, I used to be on this website a long time ago but I had requested my account be deleted out of the blue. My previous name was MizHayden although I wasn't very active so I doubt anyone might recognize it.

But anyway, I'm 27 years old and in a relationship with my father (52). We currently have two kids together and have been together since I was 19. I enjoy video games, reading, music, socializing, being outdoors and just overall making new friends is always a fun experience. I hope to meet people here just to chat and relate to. It's encouraging to hear other people's stories and I don't think it's fair that I don't at least do my small part in supporting families like us. Anyway though, I'm happy to be here and thank you for this website still being here after so many years!

FullMarriageEquality, darthelrond76, hiddenromance, Unowen17, JackFrost, Grimlock, Olderson1991 and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Wed 9 Aug 2023 - 23:35
Hi, Sieglinde/MizHayden, welcome back, and thanks for coming back! I’ve upgraded your account.

Hope you enjoy it here and that you can find people to shoot the breeze with. Check out the Wire chat if you’d like (sticky post in General Discussion.)

And congratulations on your love and your two kids with your father! Hope to hear more from you, as you feel so inspired.

Peace,
UN

JackFrost, Grimlock, emi1108 and Sieglinde like this post

Sieglinde
Sieglinde

My introduction Empty RE

Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 0:20
Thank you, I have used Wire in the past but mostly stuck to Telegram or Guilded. I did contact you on Wire just so you know it's me! I do plan to be more open this time around.

Grimlock likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 3:35
Welcome back! And congrats on everything.

Unowen17, Grimlock and Sieglinde like this post

kelsey

Thu 21 Dec 2023 - 7:43
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
welcome back and congrats on your family Smile

Unowen17 and Sieglinde like this post

Sieglinde
Sieglinde

Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 0:33
kelsey wrote:welcome back and congrats on your family Smile

Thank you! I'm happy to have come back and be around people like me again. It's reassuring x)

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and some_genderfluid_creature like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum