Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SebWolfe27

Introduction New here  Empty Introduction New here

Mon 28 Aug 2023 - 19:49
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi I’m glad to have found this forum of like minded people. A little about me I guess.

I’m a guy, mid 20’s who relatively recent lost my virginity to my mom. She’s the only woman I’ve been in a relationship with and I’m quite happy.

I did an interview a few months back with Keith Pullman from FullMarriageEquality and he really put me at ease with the whole process.

I can’t post a link of it here for 7 days, but I’m happy to show it to anyone who’s interested.

My life has changed so much since my mom stepped up to rescue me from a world of crippling loneliness. I’m open to discussing anything about the subject.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost, Dale55 and luvmemum63 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction New here  Empty Re: Introduction New here

Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 9:27
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Seb, and congratulations on your marriage (I think) to your mom. I’ve upgraded your account.

Is this the article? https://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/2023/04/finding-joy-at-home.html If not, then perhaps Keith could post the link to his article here, or feel free to DM it to me.

I’d be interested in knowing more about how your life has changed since you and your mom became lovers. I’d encourage you to write about it in the members-only Your Story area, if it’s not already in the blog article.

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, JackFrost, luvmemum63 and SebWolfe27 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 30 Aug 2023 - 21:24
Glad you joined us here!

Unowen17 and SebWolfe27 like this post

amandadaddy
amandadaddy

Wed 30 Aug 2023 - 23:41
Welcome!

Unowen17 and SebWolfe27 like this post

SebWolfe27

Fri 6 Oct 2023 - 23:19
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Seb, and congratulations on your marriage (I think) to your mom. I’ve upgraded your account.

Is this the article? https://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/2023/04/finding-joy-at-home.html If not, then perhaps Keith could post the link to his article here, or feel free to DM it to me.

I’d be interested in knowing more about how your life has changed since you and your mom became lovers. I’d encourage you to write about it in the members-only Your Story area, if it’s not already in the blog article.

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

Yes that’s the article! You can ask me any questions you want.

Unowen17 likes this post

SebWolfe27

Fri 6 Oct 2023 - 23:31
amandadaddy wrote:Welcome!

Thank you

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 7 Oct 2023 - 8:08
Thanks, Seb! The only question I have that you didn’t answer in the article is what your plans are for the future — kids, moving away, etc.

ED: Another came to mind. What adjustments did you and your mom have to make after you became lovers? Did you have any difficulties, and how did you settle them?

We can move this thread to Non-GSA if you’d like to discuss in private. Please let us know.

Peace,
UN

SebWolfe27 likes this post

SebWolfe27

Sun 8 Oct 2023 - 14:39
Unowen17 wrote:Thanks, Seb! The only question I have that you didn’t answer in the article is what your plans are for the future — kids, moving away, etc.

ED: Another came to mind. What adjustments did you and your mom have to make after you became lovers? Did you have any difficulties, and how did you settle them?

We can move this thread to Non-GSA if you’d like to discuss in private. Please let us know.

Peace,
UN

I sent you a DM.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum