Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JasonMc

Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43 Empty Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43

Sun 10 Sep 2023 - 23:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello I live in Gerry New York with my mother and we both are single and about 2 months ago I finally got the nerve to tell her that every sense I was a teen I would sneak her panties and things to use and once in a while I still do and also try to sneak not really sneak but try to see her naked and have a few times and surprisingly she wasn’t upset or uncomfortable or anything like that at all and told her kinda how I feel about her what she means to me then just 2 nights ago she was babysitting for my aunt her sister and I asked her if I could come over so we could enjoy some time alone together and enjoy each other and I’m not sure if she understood what I really was meaning or did but she said yes but my aunt ended up getting out of work early and home so mom texted me and said my aunt was there and to wait and see if she was going to leave or not but she stayed home and it didn’t happen but it kinda felt like she maybe agreed to try and see if we enjoy being together physically and sexually and I was so upset I thought it was really going to happen

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43 Empty Re: Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43

Mon 11 Sep 2023 - 1:45
Hi, Jason, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

It sounds like your mother also wanted you to be alone with her, so I’m optimistic that she might feel the same way about you that you feel about her. There will be other times for you and her to be alone. Take it slowly and carefully and always leave yourself and her with a graceful way to back out if things go wrong.

Good luck, and please keep us posted!

Peace,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43 Empty Re: Hello I’m Jason I’m 43 and am deeply in love with my mother and have been since I was about 17 I’m now 43

Sat 23 Sep 2023 - 20:16
Welcome!

Unowen17 likes this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Wed 27 Sep 2023 - 3:47
Welcome Jason!

Unowen17 likes this post

Alicorn
Alicorn

Wed 27 Sep 2023 - 17:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Easy there, Tex.

IMO, you're coming in a bit too hot. Although it's the least fun scenario to consider, you need to make double sure first that you're both on the same page. It would really suck and perhaps be forever awkward to find out that her idea of "alone time together" was a joking euphemism for some absolutely not-sexual, normal mom/son bonding time without even a hint of funny business intended on her end.

Even if your suspicions ARE correct and she really is interested in some sexual experimentation with you, there's no reason to rush things along -- just as with any girl in any relationship, you don't want to give her the impression that you're only interested in using her for sex, no matter how many times you've fantasized about her. Never forget that while YOU may have developed a crush on her long, LONG ago, the idea of having relations WITH relations may still be a strange, confusing, and maybe even somewhat anxiety-inducing concept for her that she hasn't had the same amount of time or inclination to work though as you have.

I believe it would be in your best interest to slow down, get your libido back in check, and think of how to really sell the idea of "you" to her as much as you can. Find out how much thought she's given to this first, and discuss what the two of you would like to get out of this, whether it be a fling or perhaps something a bit more serious and steady, so there are no hurt feelings or frustrated desires to have to deal with later on.

Sex is the easy part; making this work is where the real difficulty is. Unlike with a normal GF, you can't just dump your own parent and cut them out of your life forever as easily, if things between you go sideways.

Unowen17, luvmemum63, RavenX and Jadson like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum