Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

In love with my own mother Empty In love with my own mother

Fri 15 Dec 2023 - 11:20
Hi, I am Michael ,35 ,and I have feelings for my mother . I have never engaged in any sort of physical relationship with her , but I have conveyed my feelings to her multiple times. Initially she rejected me but later on when she made a move on me I foolishly rejected her. Ever since then we have been playing this cat and mouse game and I wish to find a way to be her lover .Some things have happened in the past between us, but I will share it another day. My dream is to be her lover and marry her publicly with her consent in front of family and friends. But that's an impossible dream that can never come true.
Olderson1991

In love with my own mother Empty Re: In love with my own mother

Fri 15 Dec 2023 - 14:10
Welcome to the group.
There are other mother son relationships here.
I was with my mom 30 years ago for about 5 years.

I approached my mom first, we talked together and agreed to connect sexually. There were some rough bumps in the beginning after the first time but eventually things were very comfortable and fun, even exciting at times.

Stick around, read posts and ask questions.

Please share more about your interest and opportunities each of you have had, if you feel comfortable.

Quesera, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

JackFrost
JackFrost
https://www.mojeek.com

Mon 1 Jan 2024 - 1:39
Greetings & welcome. The public display is a desire that I personally don't understand, but whether I understand it or not, it is a no-no unless you enjoy negativity & legal entanglements of the worst kind. However, here in this safe space you can indeed have public support & acceptance of your feelings for your mother, and I hope you embrace your situation as much as we here also do.

It's all out in the open now. You made your confession, she responded with an advance that you rebuffed. The good news is that all is known, so sally forth with the best intentions & stop the cat & mouse stuff. Simply say:

"My love for you is no secret. I apologize that I didn't respond favorably to your advances, but that is only a reflection of my own fear. I've dealt with that & I hope you forgive me. It was not my intention to hurt you in any way, but to love you & uplift you. I embrace my feelings to you & I embrace your feelings for me. No more games. Grown-up time. Will you hold my gaze & take my hand in partnership?"

Best wishes & many Happy New Years to both of you.

Rick Fortune and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum