Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Love2Father

Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 19 Sep 2023 - 4:52
Hello.
I'm a 40 year old male and father of two adopted daughters 17yo and 20 yo. I am an ally, and I have a couple of friends who are fathers of adult daughters. Both fathers are in family relationships with their adult daughters, and I support their relationships. I'm here to support other father/daughter relationships, find others who are also in these relationships, and to learn more about how to navigate these family relationships. I've always loved my daughters, but I've been romantically and sexually attracted to them over the last few years, even though we have never done anything together yet. Maybe there is the possibility of a relationship with one or both of them, as I have noticed some signs lately that make me wonder about their feelings for me. Glad to be here.

Grimlock and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 19 Sep 2023 - 9:52
Hi, Love2Father, I’m sorry, but we can’t discuss relationships between adults and minors under 18. So we can’t upgrade your membership.

Locking thread.

Peace,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum