Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dev7z
Dev7z

Introduction I'm Dev  Empty Introduction I'm Dev

Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 18:05
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am in a incest relationship with my aunt and mother. I lost my virginity to my aunt when I was 18 years old. Then later on my mother got involved as well. I am currently 20 my aunt is 37 and my mother is 43. Sorry if i'm not giving out all the information about my story right now. It's just not something i'm comfortable discussing at the moment. I'm still nervous about coming out about our relationship and sometimes feels wrong to me to be having incest with my family. I was hoping maybe on this forum I can read more about other peoples stories on their relationship so maybe I can find some helpful advice.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost and luvmemum63 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction I'm Dev  Empty Re: Introduction I'm Dev

Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 23:58
Hi, Dev, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account for full access.

There’s no need for you to say anything that you’re not comfortable saying. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Peace,
UN

Dev7z likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum