Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sander

36 year old men with very positive experience Empty 36 year old men with very positive experience

Wed 12 Jun 2024 - 23:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone,

I am a 36 year old west-european man who is happy to have found and participate in this group.

I have an affair with my aunt that went on for roughly 1,5 year and fooled around with my mother for a while.
Both was in my early 20"s.

These have been positive experiences from both sides but somehow we never really talk about it.

So I am happy to have found this group and connect with people who have done the same or similar.

Could be nice to connect with a mother to get their perspective.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Sieglinde like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

36 year old men with very positive experience Empty Re: 36 year old men with very positive experience

Thu 13 Jun 2024 - 2:25
Hi, Sander, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’ve had a few mothers in the group from time to time, but I don’t think there are any who are active at the moment. I’m glad your experiences with your aunt and your mother were happy ones.

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

Sander likes this post

Sander

36 year old men with very positive experience Empty Re: 36 year old men with very positive experience

Thu 13 Jun 2024 - 4:04
Hi Owen,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!
Hoping to hear perspective from a mother or aunt on these kind of things.

I never really spoke about it with anybody for 10 year, so I am open to share with anyone her really.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum