Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elly04

Our happy family Empty Our happy family

Wed 10 Jul 2024 - 7:49
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi all. My husband told me about this place - he's known here as Al80. He told me I could use his account - but I prefer mine.

I think you already know I (and now Al too) have sexual relationships with my whole family: parents, sisters, and brother. I want a safe place to discuss our relationships openly - and have some advice. I think this website is a good choice for it, right?

I started having sex with Mom, Dad, and Bro after my 18th birthday. And with Sis's after their 18th birthday (they're a bit younger).

Unowen17, JackFrost, Silent_Witness, Lisse, HiddenThoughts and GhostBrother like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Our happy family Empty Re: Our happy family

Wed 10 Jul 2024 - 9:11
Hi, Elly, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Congratulations on your love with Al and the rest of your family. I’ve upgraded your account.

You’re in the safest place there is to talk about your relationships, as long as you’re reasonably cautious about revealing personal info. And yes, we like to think it’s a good website for that. Smile Hope you enjoy it hree!

Peace,
UN

JackFrost, Lisse, HiddenThoughts, GhostBrother, Ron5676 and Elly04 like this post

Elly04

Wed 10 Jul 2024 - 9:30
Thank you!

Sure, I won't reveal real names and places. But I'm about to write about my family and our love. I think people who know us but don't know the truth about our family love won't register here - they most probably won't even know about this place. )

Unowen17, JackFrost, Lisse and GhostBrother like this post

GhostBrother
GhostBrother

Thu 11 Jul 2024 - 2:53
Welcome, and Wow! Twisted Evil there are fables about the erotic adventurous families.

LOL, I edited this back to what I originally wrote, if I can't be myself here...well, just be careful.

Last edited by GhostBrother on Thu 11 Jul 2024 - 3:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Legendary post is legendary.)

Unowen17 and Lisse like this post

Lisse
Lisse

Thu 11 Jul 2024 - 18:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sounds like you have a beautiful, open and honest relationship with your family and partner, Elly. That's wonderful, and I wish you all the best!

I agree with GhostBrother, this is an awesome place where we can be open, just be safe.

Unowen17, JackFrost, HiddenThoughts and GhostBrother like this post

Silent_Witness

Fri 12 Jul 2024 - 5:15
Thanks for sharing. I look forward to hearing your story and how you guys make it all work.

Unowen17, Lisse and GhostBrother like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum