Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GeminiWays
GeminiWays

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 17:48
Hello!

I'm 30 years old and to simplify things, I am an ally seeking to raise awareness around incestophobia and CIAO relationships. I want to better understand people who are in CIAO relationships, as well as CIAO advocacy, and to find a place where I can discuss my thoughts around the issue in general.

FullMarriageEquality and lord_eldritch like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Fri 26 Jul 2024 - 8:56
Hi, GeminiWays, welcome to Kindred Spirits! How did you get interested in consanguinamory?

Peace,
UN

Fri 26 Jul 2024 - 12:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, GeminiWays, welcome to Kindred Spirits! How did you get interested in consanguinamory?

Peace,
UN
Thank you!

I don't feel comfortable speaking about the reasons why. But I can say that it was an essential part of me since my childhood. My desire to raise awareness around consanguinamory in general has only developed more recently, in relation to my self-expression. Although I had an ethical position on this for much longer.

My personal interest has always been fairly narrow, relating to the bond between fraternal twins (brother and sister). It's fairly specific because of how I personally relate to it, but as I said, that is something I don't want to discuss. Consanguinamory, as a sexual relation, is just one aspect that I am interested in as it relates to that kind of bond. I am equally interested in non-sexual, but romantic relations, and also fully platonic relations that could be shared by twins. The sexual aspects really are mostly just about an expression of a deeper love, or desire for one another.

The outlet for expressing this interest for me is mostly through writing and art, that so far I haven't shared with anyone as it feels too personal, but I do intend to do so in the future, to also raise awareness around discrimination. I never really had anyone to talk to about this, even though it is a very significant part of who I am. So I'm glad I found this place where maybe I can share some of my feelings and also discuss the broader topic of consanguinamory.

Unowen17, HiddenThoughts and DahliasontheMoon like this post

DahliasontheMoon
DahliasontheMoon

Fri 26 Jul 2024 - 17:09
GeminiWays wrote:
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, GeminiWays, welcome to Kindred Spirits! How did you get interested in consanguinamory?

Peace,
UN
Thank you!

I don't feel comfortable speaking about the reasons why. But I can say that it was an essential part of me since my childhood. My desire to raise awareness around consanguinamory in general has only developed more recently, in relation to my self-expression. Although I had an ethical position on this for much longer.

My personal interest has always been fairly narrow, relating to the bond between fraternal twins (brother and sister). It's fairly specific because of how I personally relate to it, but as I said, that is something I don't want to discuss. Consanguinamory, as a sexual relation, is just one aspect that I am interested in as it relates to that kind of bond. I am equally interested in non-sexual, but romantic relations, and also fully platonic relations that could be shared by twins. The sexual aspects really are mostly just about an expression of a deeper love, or desire for one another.

The outlet for expressing this interest for me is mostly through writing and art, that so far I haven't shared with anyone as it feels too personal, but I do intend to do so in the future, to also raise awareness around discrimination. I never really had anyone to talk to about this, even though it is a very significant part of who I am. So I'm glad I found this place where maybe I can share some of my feelings and also discuss the broader topic of consanguinamory.

It's understandable you wouldn't want to share too much yet. My sister and I are still pretty nervous about it too. If, and when, you do decide you would like to share your writing or your art on here I would love to see it and I'm sure there are plenty more who would agree!

Unowen17, EpicureanD, HiddenThoughts, GeminiWays and NevadaRed like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jul 2024 - 9:26
Thanks for the explanation, Gemini. I’ve upgraded your account.

I hope you find what you’re seeking here.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum