Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jay12

how to initiate father daughter incest realtionship Empty how to initiate father daughter incest realtionship

Wed 21 Jun 2023 - 10:27
Hello
I would like some advice from anyone who experienced something similar to my situation. I have a sexual attachment to my daughter, but she is not fully aware of this. I fantasize having a sexual relationship with her. I am married, and my wife is a very conservative person. She instilled these conservative thoughts in my daughters mind. for example, she was wearing this blouse which revealed some of her chest, that's what my wife thought. She told her to cover up because it was too revealing. Just to give you an example.
When i am alone with her, rare times, I do hug her and touch her on her legs but nothing more than that. It seems to me she does not shy away from that. My desires are increasing for my daughter, and would really like to initiate by kissing her and touching her more, and make us two feel comfortable with each other. I do not know what I should do next. What can be my next move. an someone please help with some advice. Thanks
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

how to initiate father daughter incest realtionship Empty Re: how to initiate father daughter incest realtionship

Wed 21 Jun 2023 - 11:16
Hi, Jay12, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please confirm that your daughter is 18 years old or older.

Peace,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum