Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
4biddenlove1994
4biddenlove1994

Introducing Myself Empty Introducing Myself

Sun 3 Mar 2024 - 2:41
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello All,

I'm a 42-year-old female who is in a romantic relationship with my male cousin. Our story begins in 2009, I was 28 and had just gotten out of a serious 6-year relationship. At that point in my life, I was just having fun as a free woman. I began posting photos and videos online, which eventually found their way to my cousin. He contacted me and confessed that he'd always liked me more than a cousin and friend. I will spare the intimate details but since 2009, we had about 3 sexual encounters. Throughout the years, I would disappear on him at times as I felt a bit of shame and couldn't talk to him as my cousin because he always reverted to sexual conversations. The shame would be too much and I would ghost him. Every time it happened, I would run away and stop talking to him for a while until the next time.

Back in April of 2023, I was having a powerful and intense NEED for him. I had lost my husband in 2019 and had remained single (and celibate) for 5 years. By April of last year, I was desperate for his attention. I reached out to make plans for our next encounter, and we've been inseparable since. We talked every day and as each day passed, I fell deeper in love with him. We decided that we should attempt to make our relationship work. He told me that he has always loved me, which is why he always welcomed me with open arms whenever I came back from ghosting him. I feel in my heart that he's my soulmate. This man treats me like a queen with genuine care, love, and tenderness. It's nothing I've ever experienced before.

Only 2 of my sisters know about us. My father and stepmother are suspicious but we have not had that conversation yet. It's still our little secret.

Thank you all for reading!

4biddenlove1994

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Rdebkolkata, JackFrost, Amico di Amore, voicemale, MsIndependent and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introducing Myself Empty Re: Introducing Myself

Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 9:29
Hi, 4b, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Glad that things have worked out with your cousin. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and 4biddenlove1994 like this post

voicemale

Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 15:45
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wonderful story. Welcome to the group. I think it shows a lot of progress that your sisters are aware of the situation. Most of the strain about these kinds of situations revolves around hiding it from family particularly, and the public in general. I'm glad you both found each other again, and are in a place where you can be with each other.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, JackFrost, Lisse and 4biddenlove1994 like this post

Jadson
Jadson

Thu 14 Mar 2024 - 1:44
I'm very happy you are able to feel so close to him that you feel he's your soul mate. I hope things continue to blossom, and continue give you both pleasure. It's very progressive that some of your sisters are aware, which makes me happy that some folks are beginning to accept it. Best wishes to your future with your cousin!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Abella8285, 4biddenlove1994 and Simpson$1979 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum