Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bobby

M38 ally who loves everyone Empty M38 ally who loves everyone

Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 2:55
Ive been heavily interested in this type of community for my entire adult life. Im an ally however i can be.
I wish to live in a world that isnt lead by ignorance and hate. I know the only way forward is frank and open disscussions from people of all experiences.
I wish everyone here well, and lookforward to contributing with insight from my own cautionary tale.
The number 1 most important thing ive learned from personal experience is to communicate.
Communicate everything.
Not everyone is always on the same page, and a person can easily have a diffrent experience just from not being emotionally ready.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

M38 ally who loves everyone Empty Re: M38 ally who loves everyone

Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 17:50
Hi, Bobby, welcome to Kindred Spirits. You mention that you have a cautionary tale. Would that tale go outside the forum rules? https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

Peace,
UN

Quesera likes this post

Bobby

Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 0:02
My experience began and ended [at an early age] with my cousin who was 2 years younger than myself. Its been over 20 years, since i have had a relationship with family member. Ive grown and learned alot since then.
But some scars last a lifetime. Ive had a strong desire to be intimate with family since puberty. Im always interested to learn about life and question everything.  I'm honestly jealous of the relationships people here have with their partners. Its a closeness thats impossible to be duplicated outside of family.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 12:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum rules)

Lisse likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 12:11
Thanks for the confirmation. I’ve edited your last message slightly and upgraded your account. Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum