Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE! Empty HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE!

Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 23:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unsticky until April 2020)
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE! Empty Re: HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE!

Sat 28 Apr 2018 - 15:15
Happy C-day, Jane, and thanks for the blog post! I think I’ll cross-post it to Reddit.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE! Empty Re: HAPPY CONSANGUINAMORY DAY EVERYONE!

Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 9:08
Looks like the Reddit post wasn’t approved in time for C-day. Sigh...

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 21:12
But still, Jane's post was very uplifting! and I know people must've had nice days with their partners ^_^ I feel really good about all this
Bloodsexsugarmagick

Mon 30 Apr 2018 - 4:51
I thought the whole idea sounded hokey to tell the truth. But it felt different when the day was here ^_^ I'm glad you hokey people decided to make the day a thing Wink
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Apr 2018 - 9:14
Bloodsexsugarmagick wrote:I thought the whole idea sounded hokey to tell the truth. But it felt different when the day was here ^_^ I'm glad you hokey people decided to make the day a thing Wink

Kind of like Christmas. Christmas is just a big commercial pain in the neck until it happens.

BTW, didn’t anyone warn you when you came in here that we’re all hokey? Pokey, too. Wink

Best,
UN

P.S. The Reddit post is still being held in the “it doesn’t actually violate the group policy but we don’t really want to approve this because it gets in the way of the fap material” pile. Sigh...

Mon 30 Apr 2018 - 21:27
That is beyond irritating to hear about the reddit group.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Apr 2018 - 21:30
I deleted the Reddit post since it was way past the time when it'd have done any good. I guess I'll check in periodically on Reddit and see if anyone looks real enough to contact them about KS.

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 1 May 2018 - 2:41
Keep up the good work. Scouts are something we need.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum