Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! Empty April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 0:03
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi, all,

It’s official! April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

4/28 is twice 2/14, Valentine’s Day, in honor of double love.

Time to hit the stores! Smile

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 21:47; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-promote to Announcement)

johner23 likes this post

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! Empty Re: April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 2:31
28th April sounds like a perfectly good day for holding Consanguinamory Day on. ( I was a feeling a bit miffed at first that I wasn't consulted but it serves me right for not coming to the site more often. ) Perhaps I'll just get a card.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! Empty Re: April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 2:58
You’ll have to introduce yourself first, Oscar! Smile

Best,
UN

Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 4:21
Hi This will be my third introduction. Sorry. (I wasn't able to log in under my previous username and password which had expired apparently! So frustrating! Poor AbenSarah to be just discarded like that! Well serves them right for not checking in to the site more often. (Sorry I got bogged down with all the flaming rigmarole at Facebook and other distractions... like writing petitions and letters to politicians etc. Maybe I should just stick to bragging about my love life in print and not bother with the petitions or anything like that. It would probably be therapeutic if there was something to brag about. I noticed that over 400 people joined this site, which is excellent. But it is a shame that hardly any of them appear to have signed the petitions that I made. (The most popular one was the one to France with about 50 people signing. Well, it is sort of understandable. I am not really sure how the anti-homosexual laws were overturned in the UK in the 1960s; there must have been a 'double standard' in operation for a long time for them to be operating illegally for so long before that and in positions of power so that the new law could be introduced from the top down (House of Lords) with so many politicians being in support of the changes. No polls. No plebiscites. Just action from the top. And this was before the AIDS epidemic. It took them years and years to bring in a law to make incest illegal.Well, I still consider myself an ally. But am I worthy? I hope this suffices as a sort of introduction. If not, I suppose I will have to try again.
Nearly all of the parliamentary petitions rules require an MP to present the petition. Finding MPs to present the petitions is thus a big problem and any help would be appreciated:-) warmest regards Richard
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 10:57
Hi, Richard,

I’ve upgraded Oscar1. AbenSarah  and AbeSarah are still around but disabled due to 2 weeks or more of inactivity. One of the admins could turn one of them back on for you if you’d rather do it that way. PM Jane or Keith or Rainy and they’ll make it right for you.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:59
It wasn't me! I think the forum software expires people automatically after a certain time of inactivity (I thought I had disabled those on my admin panel), I just looked at your AbenSarah profile and it appears to be still active? Very strange. I will look into it because that shouldn't happen to my knowledge.

BTW, I saw your message on my website, you've NOT been wasting your time at all, I've been busy here and neglected FB for a long time. You may have sent e-mails to the wrong address, I no longer use my Yahoo really, I tried to tell you that a while back but I'm not sure if you understood that meant that I was no longer checking my old address regularly, i was winding it down because it's a security risk. Doing the job I do in the community I cannor afford to take risk unnecessarily. I'm on my protonmail which I check daily, janedoeofks@protonmail.com if you e-mail me there, you can always expect a reply within 24 hours. I stopped using the other for security reasons.

I'd very much like to be up to speed with you, you can either PM me here, or use my newer e-mail (i wont say new because I've had this address for over a year).

kind regards,
Jane

QwertyDvorak likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 14:08
Bump -- it's tomorrow, folks! Get your lilies ready! Smile

Best,
UN

Sat 28 Apr 2018 - 12:33
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I'm going to take my sis out on an all day date. About to take her to a breakfast place she really likes, then maybe to Barnes and Noble, see a movie and some other stuff.

Gonna start marking this on the calendar
Treat that Navy Veteran Right. Lol
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 24 Apr 2019 - 17:10
Bump for 2019. Smile

Best,
UN

Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 12:18
I thought I was being really dumb reading through all these, I was like what, it's only the 25th? But then I realised after you bumped it that this was last year Laughing
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 13:55
GOOOOOD morning, Jeja! Smile And happy C-day this Sunday!

Best,
UN

Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 22:58
Thanks! Hope you and everyone else has a great c-day too! Smile
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Apr 2019 - 21:51
Happy Consanguinamory day to all of you Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 21:52
Jeja wrote:Thanks! Hope you and everyone else has a great c-day too! Smile

Thanks, Jeja, and happy C-day to you both!

I see you changed your avatar. What is that? Smile

Best,
UN

Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 22:02
happy cday everyone!!!!!! <3
Jeja
Jeja

Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 22:17
Hey everyone, happy c-day!

Unowen, it's a little cute thingy from an anime we watch, I thought it was too cute to pass up! Razz
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 29 Apr 2019 - 18:28
Jeja wrote:Unowen, it's a little cute thingy from an anime we watch, I thought it was too cute to pass up! Razz

Not too hard to find, Jeja! Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 21:49
Keith and I are kicking around the idea of registering April 28th here:

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/

We’d need a description, which I think we could dig up somewhere. We could go in as Kindred Spirits.

What do folks here think?

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 22:07
Here’s a shot at a description:

Consanguinamory Day is celebrated on April 28 of every year. The date (4/28) is “double Valentine’s Day” (2/14), in honor of the double love that  many consanguinamorous couples experience as adult relatives and romantic partners. Between 2% and 5% of adults are consanguinamorous, but most such relationships are a deep and guarded secret to protect consangs from being victimized by a culture that does not understand them. We seek acceptance of consanguinamory as a sexual orientation in the same way that the LGBTQ+ community is accepted today, and celebrate this day in the hope that our victimless love will one day be accepted too.

Editorial suggestions welcome. Or scrap it and rewrite it entirely. You may be able to do better.

Stay safe,
UN

Rick Fortune likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 23:28
This is perfect... submit it! Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 23:56
Done, Jane. But not much hope. They get 20,000 applications a year and select 25.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 28 Apr 2020 - 9:05
And here it is again! Happy Double Love Day!

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 9:40
Happy Consanguinamory Day! Do something special with the one you love.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! Empty Happy Consanguinamory Day

Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 10:25
Happy Consanguinamory Day to all KS members! Have fun! xxx

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Famluv like this post

Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 15:27
Happy C- day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum