Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 19:40
Thanks everyone! I almost forgot. We can't celebrate as we would wish to today-not good health days lately. But at least I still have her and that's everything! Hope you all have a great Double Love Day too.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: April 28 is International Consanguinamory Day!

Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 22:49
Hope things improve for you and your mom, Rick. And that your mom regains her health soon!

Stay safe,
UN

Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 20:56
greetings to all the members of our community, may the union of our relationships be forever blessed by love.

And a special greeting to all the Jocastas and all the Oedipus, who were born to be together and to love each other with lust for all eternity.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

QwertyDvorak

Thu 11 May 2023 - 4:19
[quote="Jane Doe"]It wasn't me! I think the forum software expires people automatically after a certain time of inactivity

I try to log in every once in a while as I'm not nearly as active as in days of yore. I have noticed that the site does struggle - or appears to struggle -- with the or browser. If the OP is using the super secure Tor browser that may be part of the issue.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 11 May 2023 - 8:51
Welcome back, Qwerty! It’s been a while. How are you?

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum