Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 31 May 2020 - 23:28
Hi, Soliloquy,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. We can always use more allies, but can you tell us a little more about what brought you here?

Stay safe,
UN

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 31 May 2020 - 23:31
Just general interest and intellectual curiosity about the topic in general really

Hard to find a place that comes off as genuine about the subject since if its not clearly writing with one hand it feels like its more likely to be a long article about how its bad and you shouldnt even think it and thats way too ridiculous

Cyberdolphnow and Dylwyl like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 1 Jun 2020 - 16:54
OK, Soliloquy, that’s good enough for me. We don’t want either of those things around here. Smile

I’ll upgrade your membership in a few minutes.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 1 Jun 2020 - 22:32
Welcome aboard!

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Intro

Mon 1 Jun 2020 - 23:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all, im a single divorced male living in Texas. Im not involved with family; id consider myself learning/interested. Maybe my aim is a little off, but I only recently became aware that more families experience this than I had thought.

I do have a lot of questions; mostly about the family dynamic, how things developed, what aspects of your lives were effected, etc. I hope that this doesnt make me unwelcome here; if my mindset or unfamiliarity causes offense, I apologize

Dylwyl likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 1:38
Hi, FallGuy321,

Welcome to KS. You sound like a legitimately curious and respectful man and not just here to get fap stories, so I’m going to go ahead and upgrade your account.

Hope you learn what you’re looking for, and if you want to know anything that hasn’t been discussed already, please ask. The north side of Regular isn’t like they say it is in the fap forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 1:49
The North Side of Regular? Who/why named it that?
Are there any resources/writings I should make it a point to look at? A specific person who you would think knowledgable?
Thanks for the welcome!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 3:19
A: I just did. Look at my location. Smile
B: Keith’s and Jane’s blogs are both good resources. And just browse the back articles here.

http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/

https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com/

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 4:57
Welcome aboard, Fall Guy!

Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 1:15
Thanks for the welcome!
Ingenting

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 8:37
Hi,

I'm 30+ guy, was reading the Full Marriage Equality blog for a long time. Nothing ever happened between me and my sister, however there was some teasing when we were younger. Even now I sometimes feel the tension, but I don't think we'd ever go that way. I'm mostly interested in, as in the blog title, about marriage equality. If it has been implemented for non-hetero couples why is it still denied everywhere (I suppose) for consanguinamorous couples? Are there any chances for a legal change in any country?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 10:31
Hi, Ingenting,

There is always a chance, but I think it’s going to take some high-profile court cases to do it.

BTW, are you requesting full membership?

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 10:35
That would be nice.

I'd call myself an ally, but I still have mixed feelings for my sister since her marriage isn't going well lately to say the least.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 13:55
OK, Ingenting, I’ll upgrade your membership in a few minutes. We’re always grateful for true allies. Hope you can find a calling here.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 15:43
Welcome aboard! I’m glad my blog has been some good reading.

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty hi

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 19:03
i believe no one should go through this life lonely. if you should find yourself loving a family member more than anyone else, good for you, now all you have to do is figure what to do about it. you are now in a fourum that can help you decide one way or another.my name is richm, and i am a supporter.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 20:17
Hi, Richm,

Thank you for your support for Ingenting.

Are you also requesting upgrade? If so, please tell us so and confirm that you are 18 or older.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 7:22
Age 51 male never involved in consanguineous relationships but an ally to all. I support consanguineous relationships and marriage especially now that modern DNA searches are bringing lost or unknown relatives together. These are adults who've never ever known eachother but only share similar DNA. And with the large prevalence  in many 1st world countries   of reproductive assistances such as donations of multiple eggs and sperm by individuals to those unable to conceive, I believe that the amounts of unintentional consanguineous relationships and marriages between 1/2 (half) DNA only siblings will explode in the coming decades.

Looking forward to intelligent and intellectual discussions about these subjects.

Edit: sorry about that extra post below. I somehow reposted this one.

Last edited by Cyberdolphnow on Fri 17 Jul 2020 - 4:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologies for the double posting below.)

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 8:54
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Cyberdolphnow! We’re always grateful to have genuine allies. I think you’re probably right about likely future developments bringing more relatives together.

I’ve upgraded your membership. Please feel free to participate in ongoing threads or start your own.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 23:40
Welcome aboard!

Confused1981

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 17 Empty Introduction!! Myself and Father.

Thu 27 Aug 2020 - 9:54
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi all,

I am from Australia and i am 38 years old, i found my biological father a couple of years back, we have met once and speak all the time, since getting to know him i have fallen in love with him and i want more of a intimate relationship with him.

Regards

Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 27 Aug 2020 - 10:32
Hi, Confused, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ll upgrade your membership for full access in a few minutes.

There are several other father-daughter GSA couples here. I hope you’ll tell us your own story in Your Story or GSA, and please let us know what we can do to help you.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 27 Aug 2020 - 15:47
Confused, welcome aboard!

Tue 1 Sep 2020 - 23:12
Hi! I'm a 31 year old woman. My father (who I never really knew) and I experience GSA and have been acting on that for almost 3 years now. I had only met him once as a small child. Then met him again when I was 20 and I've desired him since then. We had only communicated a handful of times until about 3 years ago. We now live in the same house with other family members. We hugged one day 3 years ago. To my surprise, he felt the same way I did and we've secretly been together since then. It's nice to be able to tell someone. Glad I found this forum.

Unowen17, polyguy, Cyberdolphnow and Killian like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 1 Sep 2020 - 23:44
Hi, IceBlack, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your father. I’ve upgraded your account.

I hope you’ll join in the discussions here as you see fit. You’re among friends here who understand.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum