Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
River29

New intro from former KS member Empty New intro from former KS member

Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 15:57
Hello everyone!

I was informed by JaneDoeKS that the new KS has been launched and I am very happy that this happened. We need an ongoing resource where we can openly discuss who we are, offer sound advice, and be a support for those who struggle or just are looking for information.

I'm a father who is married happily and I have a wonderful daughter (23 in May). My daughter and I have discovered something beautiful with each other and we have been exploring this very carefully and discretely for about 6 years now. Yes, we both know that this adultery and my wife doesn't know. I have struggled with this for a long time but with the help of others here from the older KS site, I have been accepted without judgement and yes, I have received some tough love as well. Wink Tough love is definitely required if you're going to be here! But the support is also amazing.

Thank you, JaneDoeKS for keeping this forum alive.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

New intro from former KS member Empty Re: New intro from former KS member

Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 21:41
Welcome!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:20
Welcome back, I am glad you got my e-mail, I will upgrade you now. It is nice to see you again, you can always e-mail me if you want to talk privately.

Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 22:22
just go with it buddy,would your wife really crack up if she knew? can you drop a hint? you can have them both in your bed then to!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum