Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
polyguy
polyguy

New member intro from polyguy Empty New member intro from polyguy

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 16:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi! I just joined. I am an ally and over 18. I have a life-long interest in consanguinamory, but am not intimate with any family members. The closest I have come is briefly dating a first cousin whom I am very attracted to. Looking forward to reading and learning and understanding.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New member intro from polyguy Empty Re: New member intro from polyguy

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 16:43
Good morning, Polyguy, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! I've upgraded your membership so that you can see and participate in the private areas.

We can always use more allies. Many have been attracted to relatives too.

Best,
UN

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 16:45
Thanks for the upgrade!

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 18:09
Welcome.
polyguy
polyguy

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 18:48
Thanks for the welcome
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:04
You're welcome for the welcome. Smile

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 4:42
Welcome! Are you polyamorous?

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 15:21
Yes, FullMarrigeEquality, I am polyamorous. I was married for 25 years, faithfully, but it almost killed me. I kept falling in love with various women, but was bound by my religious beliefs to not do anything about it, When my marriage ended about a decade ago, I tried being serially monogamous, but similar results. Having pondered it for many years, and parted ways with many of my religious beliefs, I finally declared myself poly. I currently live with an Anchor Partner. I also have a long distance partner who lives about 90 minutes away, who I see monthly, and a short-term FWB who will be retiring and moving away in a few months. I am finally free to love the people I love.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 22:08
Welcome to KS Smile
polyguy
polyguy

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 22:48
Thank you, Jane!
polyguy
polyguy

Sat 7 Jul 2018 - 23:43
Just an update on my life the past week, specific to my non-traditional lifestyle. Since it was Independence Day here in the US, I took most of the week off to spend with my partners. Monday night I attended a dance lesson, which should have been with my Anchor Partner, but she had thrown a fit about some aspect of my poly-ness and was swimming nude in the neighbor's pool when it was time to leave. (I forget exactly the point she was trying to make, and she has since apologized). So I went alone. It's not always roses. The couple who hold the dance class are poly, as well as being involved in other interesting lifestyles. Tuesday I shopped for LDR's birthday gift at a sex toy shop (which happened to be haunted... a ghost knocked product off the shelves while I was there!) and spent late afternoon with Anchor Partner at a local nature preserve. Wednesday we took a walk in the woods, did yard work, and I spent the evening with FWB partner. Had a great time, ate tacos outdoors and watched fireworks. Thursday and Friday I spent at LDR's house. Helped her cut down dead branches from trees, and cut up some scrap metal she was trying to dispose of. Lots of nudity and good sex the whole week. Came home earlier today. Had been hoping to have a platonic date tonight with another potential partner, who might come to be part of the family when FWB moves away in a couple months. Potential partner is kind of puzzling, though. She seems enthusiastic one day, and ambivalent the next. Hard to follow, and a bit frustrating. So, don't know if it's happening tonight or not. Loving this forum! Thanks to all who share their stories, hopes, frustrations, and minutia about your lives, as well as all who work tirelessly to keep this and related blogs going! Please know that those of us who are allies support you, and always send you love and good energy. True love is worth making yourself vulnerable for, and I sense and believe that consang (and poly) love is doubly worthy of the sacrifices it takes to make it work. Love to all!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum