Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Abella8285

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Tue 22 Nov 2022 - 0:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Everyone!
 I’m happy to have found this group because man my life has gone for a loop the past 6 months. I’m 37 and my love is 40 we are first cousins. From reading some on here already I have discovered we are a GSA couple I guess. He was adopted out of the family. I did not see him from the time I was a toddler until we were in our late teens. From the get I always had a pull to him. But do to the taboo nature I kept my feelings buried. Unbeknownst to me he was in love with me too. We both lived our lives though and had marriages had kids with others. All that “normal” jazz you know. About a year ago though we started talking a lot. My feelings got stronger. We were talking daily and things just kept moving along. Here we are about 6 months into an “adult” relationship. Family has just started finding out. People are mad, hurt, disgusted you name it. So I decided to find some support and found you all. I hope I can find the support I need and maybe some friends that understand here. Thank you for having me.

Unowen17, polyguy, FamilyFriend and livehappy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty Re: New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Tue 22 Nov 2022 - 10:40
Hi, Abella, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your cousin. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’re happy to have you here. Sucks that your family doesn’t understand. If you need some folks to talk to, just say something in the members-only GSA forum. I hope we can give you the support you need.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Abella8285 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty Re: New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Thu 24 Nov 2022 - 7:19
Welcome aboard!

Abella8285 likes this post

Abella8285

Thu 24 Nov 2022 - 8:54
Thank You everyone for the welcome I truly appreciate it.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum