Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Amit55

Mother son Empty Mother son

Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 4:10
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi
I m 32 year old unmarried.I am very close to my mother and she is 55 year old We share deep love, often hugging, kissing on the cheeks, and even sleeping in the same bed. Our connection is meaningful, and I want to strengthen it further. I'm just concerned about the potential for rejection and how it might impact our relationship because she is very conservative and religious.I apologize for any mistakes in my English, as it is not my native language.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Grimlock like this post

Olderson1991

Mother son Empty Re: Mother son

Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 11:56
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to the group.
I am from a Christian family and was with my mom 30 years ago for about 5 years.  In our case, nothing specifically religious was involved in our discussions to have sex. It happened without my dad knowing, but he eventually found out. We got the it's not normal for mom son to be together, stop. And for the most part it stopped after a year, but I wish it would have continued, but my dad watched her like a hawk after that so it was not easy.

If you can share more of your interest in her and your environments w her, maybe we could offer more thoughts and suggestions.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Grimlock and Amit55 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 5 Jan 2024 - 12:03
Hi, Amit, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

That’s the dilemma for all of us, isn’t it? I’d suggest you show your mother some small intimacies, to get her used to the idea of being intimate with you.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Rick Fortune like this post

Amit55

Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 2:26
Thanks unowen and olderson 1991 for welcome
My mother and father have a non-physical relationship, living in a sexless marriage with minimal communication but she still loves him. The three of us live in the same house. My father sleeps in a separate room, and I share a bed with my mom.I tried to bring intimacy many times.Last month I kissed near her lips, and she didn't get angry, perhaps she didn't suspect anything that time.I share a bed with her, and during winter nights, we sleep while cuddling. I attempted to touch her and caressed her thighs with my hands for a few minutes, but she moved away.Sometimes, I masturbate in same bed, under the blanket, while she is sleeping, but I'm unsure whether she's aware of it or if she's choosing to ignore it.I really don't know how to proceed further or convince her.

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 9:41
Doesn’t sound like an impossible situation, Amit. Your mom didn’t react badly when you took that small intimate step with her. I’d just keep showing her those small intimacies.

Peace,
UN

Rick Fortune, Grimlock and Amit55 like this post

Amit55

Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 14:58
I will try again and will update here.Thanks

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Oedipus95
Oedipus95

Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:25
Be careful with what you do, go slowly, there are many sons who misinterpret things, but with your father present I see your situation as very complicated.

wiccanbiker, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Grimlock like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amit55

Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 15:22
I understand that the situation is quite complicated because my mother loves my father, even though they may not communicate much. That's why I'm a bit afraid of doing something that might jeoopardize our relation.I want to gradually move forward and emotionally attract her towards me. When she cooks, I assist her in the kitchen, and I make an effort to treat her like a queen.I'm not rushing into physical intimacy, perhaps out of fear that I might upset her. At night, we cuddle, and last night, when we were sleeping, I gently placed my hand on her thighs, and there was no negative reaction. Maybe part of my hesitation comes from her strong religious practices; she prays twice a day. I'm unsure about the future, but I'm trying to make her my partner, both emotionally and physically.As she sleeps in her in nightgown,the delicate neckline enhances her beauty, adding a special charm.I long for the day when I can share an intimate moment with her, a connection that goes beyond words, filled with emotional depth.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Olderson1991 like this post

Olderson1991

Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 15:28
Depending on religion relationships w more than one might not be a bad thing. Example. Mormonism historically was founded on polygamy. One man with multiple wives. I don't agree w polygamy, or polyandry the female opposite. But the history in Mormonism is there.

Cyberdolphnow, Grimlock and Amit55 like this post

Amit55

Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 15:44
In India, there are strong religious convictions against incestuous relationships.This is the reason I'm progressing slowly. Changing religious beliefs is challenging. I can only hope that she sees my love once and set aside her religious beliefs.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Grimlock and Olderson1991 like this post

Rdebkolkata

Mon 15 Jan 2024 - 14:39
Amit55 wrote:I understand that the situation is quite complicated because my mother loves my father, even though they may not communicate much. That's why I'm a bit afraid of doing something that might jeoopardize our relation.I want to gradually move forward and emotionally attract her towards me. When she cooks, I assist her in the kitchen, and I make an effort to treat her like a queen.I'm not rushing into physical intimacy, perhaps out of fear that I might upset her. At night, we cuddle, and last night, when we were sleeping, I gently placed my hand on her thighs, and there was no negative reaction. Maybe part of my hesitation comes from her strong religious practices; she prays twice a day. I'm unsure about the future, but I'm trying to make her my partner, both emotionally and physically.As she sleeps in her in nightgown,the delicate neckline enhances her beauty, adding a special charm.I long for the day when I can share an intimate moment with her, a connection that goes beyond words, filled with emotional depth.

Hi Amit,
Fellow Indian here. I understand your situation pretty much. It is delicate to say the least. Proceed with caution is all that I can say. You can let your hands linger a little longer oh her thighs or gently feel her just a little when you cuddle her. Let's hope she senses how much you desire her. Wish you luck my friend.

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum