Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Palerider91

Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other Empty Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other

Thu 30 May 2024 - 6:58
I have had sex with my sister once before and right now she is in jail won't be out for maybe a year. I want to live with her and come home to her after work. I used to be afraid and ashamed but now I don't care anymore she can't have children anymore so there's no way to have any deformed situation. I am 32 my sister is 43. She is a bbw and her titties are huge.  I can't wait to live this way with her it's burning inside of me to experience this. I'm open to all input.
AnnaAndLisa1990
AnnaAndLisa1990

Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other Empty Re: Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other

Thu 30 May 2024 - 8:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oh my god, this is such a terrible thing that she is in jail for your feelings. The titties-thing was inappropriate though.

Unowen17, CrouchingBroHiddenSis and cookietime like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other Empty Re: Introducion Me and my sister are in love with each other

Thu 30 May 2024 - 9:50
Hi, Palerider, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I agree with Anna in both respects. Please read the forum rules and acknowledge that you will abide by them.

https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers#35191

Peace,
UN

CrouchingBroHiddenSis likes this post

Palerider91

Sat 1 Jun 2024 - 4:39
She's in jail bc she broke the law not bc of us
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 1 Jun 2024 - 10:09
Sorry to hear that. But you only had sex once. Do you think she’s interested in a longer-term relationship once she gets out?

Also, we can’t upgrade your account until you have agreed to abide by the forum rules. We aren’t prudes, but we also aren’t here to discuss each others’ titties. Smile

Peace,
UN

CrouchingBroHiddenSis likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum